1 Bedroom Mezzanine for 8, Les Contamines Montjoie
Welcome to our rustic apartment perfectly located in Les Contamines Montjoie! Situated on the third floor, the apartment is close to both the pistes and the center of the village Les Contamines Montjoie, making your stay hassle-free. Visit the nature reserves and trails in the summer to view the Mont Joly mountain range. At the end of an adventurous day, return to your 680 sq.ft. space for some downtime before you head out to eat. We highly recommend you try some authentic French cuisine, such as L'O à La Bouche, a minute down the street from your unit.
There is a 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed and a separate sleeping alcove with Twin Bunk beds. A cozy mezzanine gives you extra space with two comfy Twin beds, and there is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub, sink, and toilet.
Unwind in the spacious LIVING AREA, featuring a Double sofa bed. After an active day, get comfortable on the couch and watch some TV before you head to sleep.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN that includes an electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating for eight people. Head over to the Sherpa Supermarket, a short walk to the studio to pick up some grocery items to prepare an occasional meal in the kitchen.
A West facing BALCONY is a lovely spot to breathe in some fresh mountain air any time of day.
We think you'll love to stay in the Cimes D'Or during your time in Les Contamines Montjoie! We recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area, so take advantage of our complimentary garage parking space. Please note that upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. Also note, there is a mini Wi-Fi box that can be rented on a daily and weekly basis. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
Close to the Les Contamines village center, it's easy to head into town to eat or shop at the various restaurant, bars, and cafes. For sports enthusiasts, grab your skis or bike from the on-site unit and head out for an adventurous day in the mountains. Grab some basic food items at the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a 2-min drive from the building. If you need to rent skis or other winter gear, head over to the ski shop- Ski Tout Schuss, a short drive from the building. For cross-country skiing, drive 6-minutes to the Recreation Center, Foyer de Ski de Fond, to choose from a variety of trails for every ski level.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- A close drive (500m) to the pistes for downhill skiing
- Leave your car and take the shuttle bus, 200m from the unit, to the pistes or the variety of cafes and shops
- This building is 1.4km to the village center to explore the many restaurants and shops
- A short drive to the ski shop, Ski Tout Schuss to pick up some gear and rent skis
- Mini Wi-Fi box rental fees (daily/weekly rates)
- Park your car in the garage parking space
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected