Studio for 4 (South Facing), Les Contamines Montjoie
Welcome to your cozy studio in Les Contamines Montjoie! For skiers, the 400m from the ski lifts is ideal for a ski day. Take a shuttle to the hill or the center of the village to experience a mix of restaurants and cafes that will tempt your taste buds. Pick up some ski gear or warm clothes from the ski shop. In the warmer months, go for a hike on the trails at the Mont Joly area.
- Double Sofa Bed in the living area
- Sleeping area with twin Bunk beds
- Kitchenette with electric hob, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher
- Ski locker in the chalet
- FREE private outdoor parking
- 5-min walk to ski shop Ski Tout Schuss
- Rent skates at the Patinoire Jean-Christophe Simond skating arena
- We highly recommend restaurant L'O à La Bouche for some authentic French cuisine
- Try some sweet treats at Bakery Velmon, on the way into town
Explore our bright south facing studio in Les Contamines Montjoie! Located 500m from the ski lifts at the Contamines ski area, both beginners to advanced skiers will enjoy the pistes. Relax in the summer months while visiting the nature reserves and trails with amazing mountain views. Discover the alpine heritage at the Contamines village centre, a 5-minute drive. At the end of an adventurous day, return to your 260 sq.ft. space for some relaxation before you head out to eat. Choose from a variety of French cuisine, including Au Pois Gourmand, a 3-minute walk, and the Creperie Ty Breiz. Stop in at Bakery Velmon for some sweet treats!
Unwind in the comfy LIVING AREA, featuring a Double sofa bed. There is also a sleeping area with Twin bunk beds. After an active day, get comfortable on the couch and watch some TV before you head to sleep. There is a convenient ski storage available in your studio so you'll be ready to go in the morning!
On nice days, sit out on the first-floor south-facing BALCONY to have breakfast or a drink.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, complete with bath, shower, and toilet. If you are traveling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE that includes an electric hob, oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, and microwave grill. Enjoy your food in the cozy dining area with seating for four people. Head over to the Supermarket Sherpa de Lay, across from the studio, to pick up some grocery items to prepare an occasional meal in the kitchen.
We think you'll love to stay in the Cimes D'Or during your time in Les Contamines Montjoie! We recommend bringing a car to get around the mountainous area, so take advantage of our complimentary garage parking space.
Please note that upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. There is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a charge.
A short drive to the ski lifts and walk to the shuttles leads to a hassle-free day on the pistes or if you're heading to the village. Walk or drive to the center of the Les Contamines Montjoie to experience the exquisite international cuisine, such as L'O à la Bouche, a French restaurant on the way to the center of town. Pick up some groceries or a snack at the Supermarket Carrefour Montagne, a few minutes from the building. Need some ski gear? Shop at Ski Tout Schuss, a quick walk. For a change of pace, rent skates and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Patinoire Jean-Christophe Simond, a skating arena in close proximity to your studio.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- A close drive (500m) to the pistes
- This unit is close to shuttles (200m) and the village center (1.5km) to visit the restaurants and shops
- Enjoy a FREE private outdoor parking space
- This unit is 1-minute away from the main property address
- If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person, €21/2 people, and bath kits €9
- Rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property
- Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected