Studio for 5, Les Contamines Montjoie
If you love to ski, you’ll love staying in our cozy apartment in Les Contamines Montjoie. Nestled near the heart of town, you’ll love being close to all of the action. When you’re not on an adventure, explore the unique culture of the area. Our apartment has other features we think you’ll love, including:
- Great Value - Sleeping alcove with Bunk beds and a Drawer bed is almost a bedroom!
- Comfy Double sofa bed in the living area, separated with a screen
- Enjoy the sunset from your west-facing balcony
- Ski shuttle stop near the resort gives you quick access to the pistes
- On-site ski storage
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Only 400m from the gondolas
- Complimentary outdoor parking
Endless adventures await those who stay in our cozy apartment! In the winter, you’ll enjoy access to pristine pistes, and you’re only a short drive from the local skating rink. Be sure to bring your family and friends out to the tobogganing area for some fun sled rides! Cold weather not your thing? Then come in the summer and enjoy the hiking trails that wind through the mountainous area. When you’re finished exploring, relax on the balcony or grab a meal at one of the local restaurants.
Our cozy STUDIO features a Sleeping Alcove with a set of Bunk beds and a Drawer bed. In the living area, there is an additional Double Sofa bed, separated from the main area by a screen.
Begin your day by washing up in the bathtub of the 1 BATHROOM. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits which include bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our rustic LIVING AREA and read your favourite book or have a card game with your friends. If you’re not up for games, kick back and turn on the TV. If you’re craving more fresh air, step out onto your west-facing balcony and watch the sunset.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which comes equipped with 2 electric plates, a refrigerator, a mini-oven, and a microwave. If you need some caffeine to wake you up in the morning, don’t worry – our unit comes equipped with a coffeemaker.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Pierres Blanches, where our property is conveniently located. In the winter, you’ll want to make use of the on-site ski storage and the close proximity to the ski shuttle. When you arrive, you can park in the free outdoor parking area.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and a Holiday Tax. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises but there are some cafes nearby where there is an Internet connection. You can also rent a Wi-Fi mini-box for €39/week or €7/day.
Every traveller who ventures to Contamines Montjoie enjoys an endless variety of activities. During the summer, spend your time at the Pays du Mont-Blanc, which features over 20 activities for the kids and the kids at heart. Share laughs while playing mini-golf or have a game of tennis while the kids bounce on the trampoline or go for a horseback ride. In the winter, follow in the steps of the champions who learned it all in Contamines Montjoie. Ski the world-famous pistes, try out the luge, biathlon, or skating rinks. At the end of another day of adventure, head down to Auberge du Téléphérique for an exquisite meal and a lovely wine.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- Ski the famous pistes around the Mont Blanc!
- Enjoy a complimentary outdoor parking space
- Upon your arrival, a Holiday Tax of €2.30/night per person will be collected
- There is a security deposit of €200 due upon arrival
- If you are travelling light, you can rent bed linen kits for €17/person and €21/2 people, and bath kits for €9
- Note that if you do not clean your property before leaving, there is a final cleaning fee of between €40 and €190, depending on the size of the property