1 Bedroom for 4 (751), Les Houches
Perfectly located close to a multitude of pistes, our retreat is a skiers paradise. Enjoy nature and majestic views as you walk the trails in the nature reserve Parc Merlet or take a leisurely stroll along the River Arve. Other features we think you'll love:
- Cozy bedroom with a Double bed
- Double Sofa bed in the living area
- Private Balcony - breathe the fresh mountain air
- Make a meal in our kitchenette, which features an oven, stove, mini fridge, dishwasher, microwave
- Convenient on-site ski storage
- 400m from the centre!
- Outdoor Parking On-site
- Views of the mountain ranges of the Mont Blanc massif just out your door!
Discover snowy peaks with views of the highest mountain summit in the world, Mont Blanc, from our retreat. Close to a multitude of pistes in Les Houches and the nearby village of Chamonix, ski enthusiasts will love the variety of ski terrain and a variety of winter activities including dog sledding and skijoring. Bring your family for a hike along paths of the River Avre for beginners to expert trails from Les Houches to Chamonix. Discover trendy shops and restaurants in the city centre, including a mix of international cuisine for every palate.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a comfy Double bed for a good night's sleep. If you are travelling light, you can rent towels and bed linens on-site for an additional charge.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM. Our bathrooms come equipped with a bathtub to relax sore muscles after a day on the pistes, a sink, and a separate toilet.
When you're not exploring the region, relax in our LIVING AREA featuring a Double Sofa bed for extra guests or perfect for the kids. Looking for something to watch? Discover a new show on the TV in the common area. Step outside onto your private balcony to take in the fresh mountain air!
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a mini-oven, 2 electric hobs, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a dishwasher.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Aiguille du Midi, where our property is conveniently located. These include ski storage, and an outside parking spot on the premises (fees may apply). Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning is available for an extra charge.
Upon arrival, a damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. If required, there is a baby cot rental fee including cot, chair, and a complete baby kit for an extra charge.
Cross the River Arve through the Coupeau village to get to Parc de Merlet (14 min drive), a park with sightings of plenty of wildlife, including goats and deer. Enjoy a fun day outside while you dog sled or do some skijoring near the pistes. Located 400m from trendy restaurants and shops in the city centre makes it easy to pick up everything from groceries to ski or hiking gear if you're travelling light. Leave your car at the apartment or take a quick shuttle ride, 200m from your unit to the city centre. Experience the amazing ski terrain at Les Houches ski area, less than a 2km drive from the building or hike the nearby trails in the warmer months. We highly recommend eating a meal out at Bizes Restaurant, offering a late night and cozy atmosphere - a 9-min drive from the building. Pick up groceries or a quick snack at Super U et Drive supermarket, a 2 min drive or 9 min convenient walk from the apartment.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
- TV programming is included (may have French channels only)
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated on request only!
- Linen Rental: Twin bed pack €17 /week, Double bed pack €21/week, bath kit €9 /week
- Baby Cot Rental €20/week, baby chair €20/week, complete kit bed + chair €35/week
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning costs €45 - €190 (depending on property type)
- Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable damage deposit of €200 - €500 and a tourist tax of €2.30/day/person is collected