2 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 7, Les Menuires
Do you want to have the ski pistes at your front door? This retreat offers panoramic views of the Northern Alps, and direct access to the gondola Bruyères 1 for skiing Val Thorens in the winter. The valley views are breathtaking for hikers and bikers in the summer and spring. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Twin beds in the second bedroom
- Sleeping alcove with 1 Twin bed
- 2 Twin Sleeper sofas in the living room
- PRIVATE Balcony or terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi in-room + Parking Nearby
- Access to Billiards + Indoor Pool
- Quiet area, located at foot of the ski hills
- The Aqualudique center and Spa is a 10-minute walk from the chalet
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Les Menuires offers breathtaking panoramic mountain views in any season! From soaring summits down to the valley meadows, enjoy the excitement of skiing amidst one of the highest snow peaks in Europe. Visit a farm with the family or bike or hike in the summer months. After a memorable experience, unwind in the on-site Wellness Area or head to town to try fondue, raclette or other tasty treats. Stay to shop, and explore the many cultural activities and festive events with family or friends. Our cozy and rustic apartment offers the perfect getaway after a day on the pistes, with a lovely balcony/terrace!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment - the master bedroom features a Double bed, and the second bedroom contains 2 Twin beds. There is an additional sleeping alcove with 1 Twin bed, and the living room contains 2 Twin sleeper sofas, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS, complete with a hairdryer for those mornings you want to head out early to the ski hill. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed sheets and towels provided for you!
The open concept and pinewood furniture turn the LIVING AREA into your comfortable home-away-from-home after an exhilarating day on the pistes or bike paths. Cozy up with a blanket and a book on the couch or watch a great flick on the Flat-Screen TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, you'll find your private balcony/terrace!
The KITCHEN allows you to cook and eat inside the comforts of your unit. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, 4 induction rings, and a comfy dining table to fit your family and friends. If you prefer a pre-made meal, call the local grocery delivery service for a full fridge without the effort. Several supermarkets are in driving distance, including the Sherpa Supermarket, only 5 minutes away!
Our guests enjoy a host of amenities and services that are catered to their needs at Les Chalets de L'Adonis, where your apartment is conveniently located. An on-site wellness area and pool are available to guests from Sunday to Friday, so relax and de-stress in the heated pool, sauna, steam room, and hammam. Hang out at the reception area by the fireplace or play board games to pass the time. An additional billiards table means you get to share laughs with your group. A pizzeria is located on the lower floor of the chalet, so head on over when your stomach rumbles. There is also a ski shop on the main level of the building for equipment rentals. Conveniently park at our outdoor and partially covered parking lot, but do remember to have snow tires on, a snow brush, and prepare for a change in the weather. You'll be in the mountains, after all.
You will love to head out your door and onto the pistes, though please note that ski in and ski out may be difficult at the beginning and very end of the season, depending on snow conditions. The departure on skis can also be difficult for young children and beginners.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend (1 pet/apartment), they may be accommodated for a fee. Upon your arrival, a small daily tourist tax will be collected, upon with a fully-refundable damage deposit. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning may be provided for a fee.
During your stay in Les Menuires, make sure to ski the excellent pistes in Val Thorens! The Bruyères 1 gondola is right next door, which will whisk you to the heights of the mountains. If you're not renting your gear on-site, Skimium Bruyère Ski Shop will ease your trip from the car to the pistes. We'd also recommend that you check out the toboggan run at the Speed Mountain Amusement Park, perfect for the kids and the kids at heart. In the summer, this area offers some spectacular hiking and biking trails - experience the lush beauty of the Northern Alps! After a great day, dive into the fondue and raclette at the La Fromagerie des Belleville, an 18-minute drive from your unit. Also, make sure to try the popular lunch spot, Restaurant-Pub La Ferme de Reberty, 10 minutes away and right near the pistes.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- You'll love the close proximity to the ski lifts, including Direct access to Bruyères 1 to the Val-Thorens ski area!
- Enjoy ski lessons for all levels and the ESF meeting point is at the foot of the Bruyeres area
- Keep clean with the on-site paid laundry facilities
- Bed linen and towels are provided!
- Ski in and ski out may be difficult at the beginning and very end of the season, depending on snow conditions
- The departure on skis can be difficult for young children and beginners
- The pool and wellness area are closed on Saturdays
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or a final cleaning will be provided of €69 to €79, depending on apartment type
- If you're interested in bringing along your pet, they may be accommodated for a pet fee of €10/night (1 pet/apartment). Please let us know if you plan on bringing your furry friend with you
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €70/stay
- Upon your arrival, a small daily tourist tax of €2.53/person per night (18 yrs +) will be collected, along with a €500 fully-refundable damage deposit