Studio Alcove for 3, Les Menuires
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Due to Covid-19, free cancellation until 7 days prior to arrival may be possible if:
- Governmental restrictions have been put in place that restrict you from travelling due to:
- A lockdown of your region of provenance or your destination
- A quarantine period that is required for tourists travelling to your destination
- You or a member who is travelling with you has tested positive within the past 48h by the RT-PCR test for Covid-19 (Supporting medical documents of the PCR test are required. Documents will not be accepted if the test was administered over 48h ago)
Our alcove studio offers you a wonderful holiday during both summer and winter. Located just 100m from the resort centre by lift, there are 600km of Pistes and over 50 hiking trails in the area. This is the perfect location for your mountain adventures!
- Cozy studio with a Single bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Enjoy fresh air from the balcony
- Coffee maker
- Shared indoor pool
- Ski and bike storage
- Outdoor parking is available on-site
- Bed linens and towels included at no additional charge!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Spend your holiday in the largest ski resort in the world! Featuring 600km of pistes and 174 lifts with a ski and snowboard school in the area, this is a skiers paradise. During the summer, this area is perfect for hikers or mountain bikers. For a variety of adventures during the summer, we offer a "Carte Multiloisirs" on-site for an additional fee that will allow you to partake in a number of fun activities in the area.
Our cozy STUDIO features a Single bed in the alcove and a Sofa bed for additional guests. After a day in the mountains, retreat to our living space and catch a show on the TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary basic Wi-Fi. Premium Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee. Enjoy the fresh mountain air from your own private balcony.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, an oven, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Soleil Vacances Résidence Menuires where our 20m2 to 23m2 space is conveniently located. These include the shared indoor pool and ski storage to store your skis in the winter or bikes in the summer. During summer, guests have the option to purchase an access card that will allow them to use a number of facilities in the area including a children's club, guided walks, nightly entertainment, 1 hour of tennis/day, ski lift access, access to the Les Menuires and Val Thorens Aquaclub where you can enjoy the pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi, and more!
Public parking is available just 10m from the residence.
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you on your holiday and we may be able to accommodate them (1pet/unit and pets are not allowed in the common area). Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax charged per person, and a small daily eco tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning is available for a charge. Clean up on your own with an apartment kit consisting of a bath mat, a mop, 2 tea towels, and a cleaning kit for an additional fee.
Pick up groceries Sherpa Supermarché Ménuires Preyerand (a 6-minute drive away) and make a meal in your own kitchenette. Rent your skis from SPORT 2000 MENUIR'SPORTS, just a 5-minute drive away. Grab dinner at Là Haut, just a 12-minute drive away.
TV in common area
Indoor pool (shared)
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linens and towels are included for free
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to depature or an end of stay cleaning is available for a charge
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you on your holiday and we may be able to accommodate them (1pet/unit and pets are not allowed in the common area)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax charged per person, and a small daily eco tax charged per person