1 Bedroom Apartment for 4 (BDA302), Les Orres
Indulge in a vacation rental that's close to skiing, hiking and mountain biking, by staying in our apartment in Les Orres 1800! Our cozy centrally-located property is only a short walk from a variety of shops and restaurants in town Other features we think you’ll love:
- Bedroom with a comfortable Double Bed that's made upon arrival
- Double Bench Bed in the living area
- Hungry? Take advantage of your private kitchen
- Enjoy the partial views of the valley from your balcony
- Go for a swim in the shared indoor pool!
- Relax your aching muscles by heading to the on-site sauna
- FREE Private underground parking + FREE Wi-Fi in the common areas
- End of Stay Cleaning Included!
- Only steps away from the local shops and a restaurant
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
Ski pristine mountain pistes in the winter or hike challenging trails in the summer -- the choice is yours when you stay in our cozy apartment. Our apartment is centrally located in Les Orres, which means that when you’re not on the slopes, you’re close to shops and restaurants. And if you don’t feel like straying too far? That’s okay – you can have fun in the indoor pool or just relax in the on-site sauna. When you're not skiing, store your skis in the ski locker.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a comfortable Double Bed that is made upon your arrival. There is also a Double Bench Bed in the living room.
After you've worked up a sweat, be sure to shower off in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub.
In the LIVING AREA, you’ll find a small table for dining and Double Sofa Bed. Tired? Then relax on the couch and enjoy the TV. Don’t feel like staying inside? Step out onto your balcony and enjoy the partial valley views! Or perhaps split a bottle of wine with friends and family. If you'd like to connect with friends and family back home, you can visit the reception area, which offers free Wi-Fi.
KITCHEN: Whip up a quick meal in the kitchen, which features a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and a stove. If you need caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee machine. If you want to cook in the comforts of your mountain apartment, the Sherpa Supermarket Les Orres 1800 is just across the road!
We make it easy to keep your vehicle out of the snow, as our unit comes with assigned underground parking! At the residence L'Écrin des Orres Confort, where this unit is conveniently located, our guests enjoy FREE towels and bed linen to ensure a comfortable stay. Dive into the shared indoor pool or relax in the sauna after a day on the slopes. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and for a small Holiday tax.
If you want to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for no additional charge. Finally, a complimentary end-of-stay cleaning means you can relax when leaving. Just keep in mind this cleaning service does not include the kitchen area.
This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
This area is known for its world-famous ski pistes. Hungry? Check out the Winter Lounge, which is only a short walk away. It’s perfect for after-adventure drinks and a meal. The little ones will love it too – the kids' menu is particularly good. If you need to rent some ski equipment, go to Skimium, which is only 100m away, and there's a ski school facing the reception. In the summer, make sure to experience one of the most beautiful bike parks in all of France!
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- If your kids have extra energy to burn, be sure to take them to the indoor pool
- Rest your muscles by relaxing in the on-site sauna
- You'll love the underground parking that keeps your vehicle out of the snow
- Your comfortable beds are made upon arrival
- Towels are provided
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking
- There is a Holiday Tax per person, per night
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400