2 Bedroom Duplex Apartment for 7, Les Orres
Love to ski, hike, or mountain bike? Love France? Then you'll love staying in our duplex apartment! Our apartment is centrally-located in Les Orres 1800, which means that when you’re not on the slopes, you’re close to shops and restaurants. And if you don’t feel like straying too far? That’s okay – you can have fun in the shared indoor pool or just relax in the on-site sauna.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The first bedroom has either a Double Bed or 2 Twin Beds, and the second bedroom has 3 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to the bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
You can start your day by getting ready in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent on-site.
In the LIVING AREA, you’ll find a small table for dining and a Sofa Bed which can sleep 2. If you like to spend your evenings relaxing and enjoying a movie or a TV show, television is available for an additional fee. Don’t feel like staying inside? Then step out onto your balcony or patio and enjoy the view!
KITCHENETTE: Craving a snack? Then whip one up in the kitchenette, which features a small refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, and hotplates. If you need caffeine to kickstart your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee machine. If you want to cook in the comforts of your mountain apartment, the Sherpa Supermarket Les Orres 1800 is just across the road!
When you arrive at L'Écrin des Orres, where this unit is conveniently located, you have 2 parking options. You can either park outside for free or take advantage of the covered parking for an additional fee. Dive into the shared indoor pool or relax in the sauna after a day on the slopes. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and a small Holiday tax. If you don’t want to bring your own linens or towels, they are available on-site for a small charge. Please note that guests are required to clean their apartments prior to departure or a cleaning fee will be charged.
If you want to bring a pet, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for no additional charge.
Hungry? Check out the Winter Lounge, which is only a short walk away. It’s perfect for after-adventure drinks and a meal. The little ones will love it too – the kids' menu is particularly good. If you need to rent some ski equipment, go to Magasin Skimium. This area is known for its world-famous ski pistes. In the summer, make sure to experience one of the most beautiful bike parks in all of France!
Detailed room description
- If your kids have extra energy to burn, be sure to take them to the indoor pool.
- When you’re tired of all the outside adventures, be sure to rest your muscles by relaxing in the on-site sauna.
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.55 per person, per night.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400.
- Don’t have time to clean your place before checking out? You can opt for the end-of-stay cleaning, which costs between €38 and €58 depending on the size of your apartment. Note that this cleaning service DOES NOT include the kitchen.
- If you’d like to have TV in your unit, you can for €7 per night or €29 per week.
- If you don’t want to carry around your linens and towels, they’re available for €9 per person and €7 per person, respectively.
- In the winter you can keep your vehicle protected by opting for indoor parking for a fee of €35 a week.