1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 8, Les Orres
If you dream of waking up next to gorgeous mountain slopes, then stay in our rustic unit in Les Orres. You know what that means: access to great skiing and snowboarding! If you come in the summer, you’ll have the chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. Other features we think you’ll love include:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great value! This unit has 2 alcoves, each of which has 2 Twin Beds or a Bunk Bed
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Full kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Private Terrace/Balcony - breathe the fresh air!
- Access to a beautiful Heated Outdoor Pool + Sauna
- An on-site fitness center so you can keep up your gym routine
- On-site ski lockers
- A games room to keep you entertained when you don’t feel like being outside
- Complimentary outdoor parking, and indoor parking available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Ready to explore the great skiing and mountain biking that Les Orres has to offer? Then you’re ready to stay with us! After you’ve spent the day outside, retreat to our cozy unit at the foot of the slopes, enjoy a meal in your kitchen and relax. If you still have some energy to burn, splash around in the heated outdoor pool, or head to one of the local shops or restaurants.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double Bed. There are also 2 alcoves, each of which has either 2 Twin Beds or a set of Bunk beds. If you have a preference, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living area.
After you’ve enjoyed a great sleep, start your day by getting ready in the 1 BATHROOM! If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels available for rent on-site.
Our unit has a cozy LIVING AREA which features a bench and a small dining area. Catch your favourite movie on TV for an additional charge, or read a good book on the couch. Just outside, breathe the fresh mountain air on your balcony/terrace! If you'd like to connect with friends and family back home, stop by the reception, which has free Wi-Fi.
KITCHEN: Hungry after a long day of adventure? Good news: our unit comes with a kitchen that features a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – our unit has a coffeemaker! You can pick up groceries from the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
In the winter, you’ll spend most of your time skiing the pristine pistes. In the summer, you’ll want to check out the hiking and mountain biking trails. In fact, the area is home to one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. After a day of adventure, be sure to relax by sitting in the on-site sauna at the Residence Les Hauts de Préclaux, where this unit is conveniently located. You'll also love to dive into the lovely pool after a day outside, or play around in the games room with new and old friends. Keep up your gym routine with the fitness centre on-site, and store your skis with the ski lockers! There is also bike storage on-site for your summer adventures.
When you arrive, you have 2 parking options. Outside parking is available for free, and indoor parking is available for an additional fee. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and a small daily Holiday tax. Please note that guests are required to clean their apartments prior to departure or a cleaning fee will be charged.
Hoping to bring your favourite furry friend? Let us know when booking, as we have a number of units which can accommodate 1 pet/apartment for no additional fee.
If you’ve worked up an appetite, there are 2 places you need to check out: Winter Lounge and Snow Fever, both of which are only a 5-minute walk from where you’ll be staying. Winter Lounge has great food and great views, and Snow Fever is known for its excellent pizza. If you’re looking to rent some ski equipment, we’d recommend heading over to Skimium, which is only a 1-minute walk from the reception.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- If you love to swim, you’ll love the heated outdoor pool – it’s 33 degrees Celcius year-round, so no matter the season, you can enjoy a great swim
- Thanks to the location at the foot of the slopes, you’re always close to great skiing
- Feel like getting into the water? Drive 20 minutes and you’ll have access to a variety of different water sports
- If you don’t feel like travelling with skis, you can rent equipment from Skimium
- Bed linen is available for rent for €9/person and towels are available for €7/person
- TV can be provided for €7/night or €29/week
- Indoor parking is available on-site for €35/week
- A full end of stay cleaning is provided for €38 to €68, depending on the size of the unit
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily Holiday tax
- If you want to bring your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for no additional fee!