2 Bedroom Apartment for 6 (Slope View), Les Orres
Love to ski? Love to mountain bike? Then you’ll love your vacation in Les Orres 1800. After you’ve spent the day outside, retreat to our cozy unit at the foot of the slopes, enjoy a meal in your kitchen and relax. If you still have some energy to burn, splash around in the shared heated outdoor pool, or head to one of the local shops or restaurants. Or perhaps you'll just want to head back home and enjoy the great view of the slopes!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The first bedroom has a Double Bed, and the second bedroom has either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding arrangements, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
After you’ve enjoyed a great sleep, start your day by getting ready in the 1 BATHROOM! If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels available for rent on-site.
Our unit has a cozy LIVING AREA which features a bench and a small dining area. Catch your favourite movie on TV for an additional charge, or read a good book on the couch. Just outside, breathe the fresh mountain air on your balcony/terrace!
KITCHEN: Hungry after a long day of adventure? Good news: our unit comes with a kitchen that features a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – our unit has a coffeemaker! You can pick up groceries from the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
In the winter, you’ll spend most of your time skiing the pristine pistes. In the summer, you’ll want to check out the hiking and mountain biking trails. In fact, the area is home to one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. After a day of adventure, be sure to relax by sitting in the on-site sauna at the Residence Les Hauts de Préclaux, where this unit is conveniently located. You'll also love to dive into the lovely pool after a day outside, or play around in the games room with new and old friends. Keep up your gym routine with the fitness centre on-site, and store your skis with the ski lockers!
When you arrive, you have 2 parking options. Outside parking is available for free, and indoor parking is available for an additional fee. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and a small daily Holiday tax. Please note that guests are required to clean their apartments prior to departure or a cleaning fee will be charged.
Hoping to bring your favourite furry friend? Let us know when booking, as we have a number of units which can accommodate 1 pet/apartment for no additional fee. This unit may be a duplex, please let us know if you have a preference when booking!
If you’ve worked up an appetite, there are 2 places you need to check out: Winter Lounge and Snow Fever, both of which are only a 5-minute walk from where you’ll be staying. Winter Lounge has great food and great views, and Snow Fever is known for its excellent pizza. If you’re looking to rent some ski equipment, we’d recommend heading over to Skimium, which is only a 1-minute walk from the reception.
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Detailed room description
- If you love to swim, you’ll love the heated outdoor pool – it’s 33 degrees Celcius year-round, so no matter the season, you can enjoy a great swim
- Thanks to the location at the foot of the slopes, you’re always close to great skiing
- Feel like getting into the water? Drive 20 minutes and you’ll have access to a variety of different water sports
- If you don’t feel like travelling with skis, you can rent equipment from Skimium
- This unit may be a duplex, please let us know if you have a preference when booking!
- Bed linen is available for rent for €9/person and towels are available for €7/person
- TV can be provided for €7/night or €29/week
- Indoor parking is available on-site for €39/week
- A full end of stay cleaning is provided for €38 to €68, depending on the size of the unit
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €400
- If you want to bring your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for no additional fee!