3 Bedroom Apartment for 10, Les Orres
Your next outdoor adventure starts with a stay in our spacious unit, right at the foot of the mountain pistes. You know what that means: access to great skiing and snowboarding! If you come in the summer, you’ll have the chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. Other features we think you’ll love include:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Double bed or 2 Single beds in the second and third bedrooms
- Great value! Mezzanine with 2 Single Beds or a set of Bunk Beds acts like an additional bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Private Terrace/Balcony - breathe the fresh air!
- Access to a beautiful Heated Outdoor Pool + Sauna
- An on-site fitness center so you can keep up your gym routine
- On-site ski lockers
- A games room to keep you entertained when you don’t feel like being outside
- Complimentary outdoor parking, and indoor parking available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Ski? Snowboard? Mountain bike? Hike? If you do any of those activities, you’ll find plenty to do in Les Orres 1800. After you’ve spent the day outside, retreat to our cozy unit at the foot of the pistes, enjoy a meal in your kitchen and relax. If you still have some energy to burn, splash around in the shared heated outdoor pool, or head to one of the local shops or restaurants.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom has a Double Bed, and the other two bedrooms have either a Double Bed or 2 Single Beds. There is also a mezzanine with either 2 Single Beds or a set of Bunk Beds, and there's a Double Sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
After you’ve enjoyed a great sleep, start your day by getting ready in your 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels available for rent on-site.
Our unit has a cozy LIVING AREA which features a bench and a small dining area. Catch your favourite movie on TV for an additional charge, or read a good book on the couch. Just outside, breathe the fresh mountain air on your balcony/terrace! If you'd like to connect with friends and family back home, stop by the reception, which has free Wi-Fi.
KITCHEN: Hungry after a long day of adventure? Good news: our unit comes with a kitchen that features a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – our unit has a coffeemaker! You can pick up groceries from the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
In the winter, you’ll spend most of your time skiing the pristine pistes. In the summer, you’ll want to check out the hiking and mountain biking trails. In fact, the area is home to one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. After a day of adventure, be sure to relax by sitting in the on-site sauna at the Residence Les Hauts de Préclaux, where this unit is conveniently located. You'll also love to dive into the lovely pool after a day outside, or play around in the games room with new and old friends. Keep up your gym routine with the fitness centre on-site, and store your skis with the ski lockers! There is also bike storage on-site for your summer adventures.
When you arrive, you have 2 parking options. Outside parking is available for free, and indoor parking is available for an additional fee. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and a small daily Holiday tax. Please note that guests are required to clean their apartments prior to departure or a cleaning fee will be charged.
Hoping to bring your favourite furry friend? Let us know when booking, as we have a number of units which can accommodate 1 pet/apartment for no additional fee.
The ski lifts, slopes, and nearest ski school are all at the foot of the residence. Skimium, where you can rent ski equipment, is also there.
If you’ve worked up an appetite, there are 2 places you need to check out: Winter Lounge and Snow Fever, both of which are only a 5-minute walk from where you’ll be staying. Winter Lounge has great food and great views, and Snow Fever is known for its excellent pizza.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- If you love to swim, you’ll love the heated outdoor pool – it’s 33 degrees Celcius year-round, so no matter the season, you can enjoy a great swim
- Thanks to the location at the foot of the slopes, you’re always close to great skiing
- Feel like getting into the water? Drive 20 minutes and you’ll have access to a variety of different water sports
- If you don’t feel like travelling with skis, you can rent equipment from Skimium
- Bed linen is available for rent for €9/person and towels are available for €7/person
- TV can be provided for €7/night or €29/week
- Indoor parking is available on-site for €35/week
- A full end of stay cleaning is provided for €38 to €68, depending on the size of the unit
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily Holiday tax
- If you want to bring your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for no additional fee!