Studio for 4 (Slope View), Les Orres
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Love the mountains? Then book a stay in our unit, right at the foot of the pistes! You know what that means: access to great skiing and snowboarding! If you come in the summer, you’ll have the chance to enjoy one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. Other features we think you’ll love include:
- Alcove with either 2 Single Beds or a set of Bunk Beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Gorgeous Views of the Pistes!
- Private Terrace/Balcony - breathe the fresh air
- Access to a beautiful Heated Outdoor Pool + Sauna
- An on-site fitness area so you can keep up your gym routine
- On-site ski lockers
- A games room to keep you entertained when you don’t feel like being outside
- Complimentary outdoor parking, and indoor parking available
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the great skiing, mountain biking and hiking of Les Orres! After you’ve spent the day outside, retreat to our cozy unit and appreciate the stunning views of the pistes before enjoying a meal in your kitchen and relaxing in the living room. If you still have some energy to burn, splash around in the shared heated outdoor pool, or head to one of the local shops or restaurants.
Our cozy LIVING AREA features a Double sofa bed, along with a sleeping alcove with either 2 Single Beds or a set of Bunk Beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a bedding configuration preference, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. There is also a bench and TV services are available for €29/week. If you'd like to connect with friends and family back home, stop by the reception, which has free Wi-Fi.
After you’ve enjoyed a great sleep, start your day by getting ready in the 1 BATHROOM! If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels available for rent on-site for €9/bed linen kit and €7/towel kit. You can also rent a kit of bed linen and towels for €12/kit.
KITCHEN: Hungry after a long day of adventure? Good news: our unit comes with a kitchen that features a refrigerator, a stove, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Need some caffeine to kick-start your morning? We’ve got you covered – our unit has a coffeemaker! Enjoy your food in the small dining area with seating for 4. You can pick up groceries from the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
In the winter, you’ll spend most of your time skiing the pristine pistes. In the summer, you’ll want to check out the hiking and mountain biking trails. In fact, the area is home to one of the most beautiful bike parks in France. After a day of adventure, be sure to relax by sitting in the on-site sauna at the Residence Les Hauts de Préclaux, where this unit is conveniently located. You'll also love to dive into the lovely pool after a day outside, or play around in the games room with new and old friends. Keep up your gym routine with the small fitness area on-site, and store your skis with the ski lockers! There is also bike storage on-site for your summer adventures.
When you arrive, you have 2 parking options. Outside parking is available for free, and indoor parking is available for €10/day or €35/week. You’ll also be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, and a small daily Holiday tax. Please note that guests are required to clean their apartments prior to departure or a €38 cleaning fee will be charged.
Hoping to bring your favourite furry friend? Let us know when booking, as we have a number of units which can accommodate 1 pet/apartment for no additional fee.
The ski lifts, slopes, and nearest ski school are all at the foot of the residence. Skimium, where you can rent ski equipment, is also there. If you’ve worked up an appetite, there are 2 places you need to check out: Winter Lounge and Snow Fever, both of which are only a 5-minute walk from where you’ll be staying. Winter Lounge has great food and great views, and Snow Fever is known for its excellent pizza.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you love to swim, you’ll love the heated outdoor pool – it’s 33 degrees Celcius year-round, so no matter the season, you can enjoy a great swim
- The pool, sauna, gym and games area are open 2pm to 7pm every day (except Saturdays during school holidays)
- Thanks to the location at the foot of the slopes, you’re always close to great skiing
- Feel like getting into the water? Drive 20 minutes and you’ll have access to a variety of different water sports
- If you don’t feel like travelling with skis, you can rent equipment from Skimium
- Bed linen is available for rent for €9/person and towels are available for €7/person
- TV can be provided for €7/night or €29/week
- Indoor parking is available on-site for €35/week or €10/day
- A full end of stay cleaning is provided for €38
- A kit contain bed and bath linens is available for €12/person
- A Relax kit (TV, bed linen, bath linen) is available for €59/week
- A Detente kit ( TV, bed linen, bath linen, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen)) is available for €97/week
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily Holiday tax
- If you want to bring your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for no additional fee!