1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 10 (50 m2), Les Orres
If you love to ski or snowboard, you’ll love staying in our spacious apartment with friends and family. Nestled in Bois Méan, our apartment is close to both ski trails and local shops and restaurants. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Cozy Alcove with 2 Bunk beds + Twin bed
- Additional Double sofa bed + Twin sofa bed in the living room
- Large Bay Window to let light in
- On-site ski storage so you can grab your skis and go
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or patio
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- Parking available on-site
- Enjoy FREE access to an Indoor Pool + Sauna next door
- Ski trails for all levels of expertise
If you enjoy winter sports, you’ll enjoy staying in the picturesque mountain hamlet of Bois Méan. Our centrally-located 50 to 60 m2 apartment ensures you have great access both to the local restaurants and the ski trails. After a long day skiing, curl up in front of the large bay window, which lets in plenty of natural light.
This unit features 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed, and then a cozy sleeping alcove with 2 Bunk beds and a Twin bed. In the living room, there is an additional Double sofa bed and a Twin sofa bed.
After a long day at the slopes, wash off in our 2 BATHROOMS. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Relax in the bright and cozy LIVING AREA and catch a movie on the satellite TV (charge applies). You can also sit on the comfortable couch and enjoy the view from your large bay window. Just outside, you'll love your spacious and sunny balcony or patio!
KITCHEN: Hungry? Then enjoy a quick meal in your kitchen, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Enjoy your food at the dining table. You can pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Les Orres, which is only a 5-minute walk away.
There is ski-storage on-site, so you don’t have to worry about carting your skis throughout the property. Instead, steps away, you'll enjoy free access to a shared indoor pool and sauna. Reconnect with FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge on-site before hitting the slopes just outside the door.
When you arrive at the Résidence Le Parc des Airelles, where this unit is located, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily a Holiday Tax. There is no cleaning service, and guests are expected to clean their units before they leave. If you’re planning on bringing a pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the snow, covered parking is available for an additional fee.
Please note that this unit may be a duplex, please specify any preferences with our team at booking.
For all of your skiing desires, Les Orres is just 6.6 km away where you can find ski rentals if you're travelling light. New to skiing? Take a lesson at the ski school just a 20 minute walk away! When you’re in a new place, the general rule of thumb is you want to eat at the restaurants the locals enjoy the most. That restaurant? Snow Fever, which is only a short walk from our unit. It’s a good place to take kids, and the pizza is particularly good. If you’re looking for something a bit different, La Bouscatiere has good Italian food and a great atmosphere. If you need to figure out how you should spend your time, the tourist office is right beside our building.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a ski trail that matches your level of expertise
- Don’t feel like skiing? Try snowboarding!
- Getting hungry? There are several great restaurants in the area. We recommend Snow Fever
- Want extra space? This unit may be a duplex! Please specify any preferences with our team at booking
- There is a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €140 due upon arrival
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.15 per person per day
Design your holiday as you like it with these paid extras:
- If you're interested in bringing your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for €5 per night
- Covered parking is available on site for an additional fee of €9/day or €49/week
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towel rental is available for €10/kit