1 Bedroom + Alcove for 7, Les Orres
Love to ski? Then you’ll love staying in our cozy apartment in Bois Méan! It’s close to both the ski trails and the local shops and restaurants, so you’re never far from the action. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with either a Double bed or a Pull-out bed - let us know what you prefer!
- Sleeping area with a Bunk bed
- Double sofa bed + Twin sofa bed in the living area
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen, which features a ceramic hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a microwave
- On-site ski storage so you can grab your skis and go
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or patio
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- Parking available on-site
- Enjoy FREE access to an Indoor Pool + Sauna next door
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
- Ski trails for all levels of expertise
When you plan your next winter escape, plan to stay in our cozy 36 to 36 m2 alcove apartment located in the lovely hamlet of Bois Méan. Our comfy unit is nestled at the foot of pristine slopes and it’s close to both a variety of ski trails and local restaurants. When you’re not skiing or snowboarding, you’ll enjoy our apartment’s large bay window, which lets in plenty of natural light.
There is 36m2 of space in your 1 BEDROOM unit with either a Double bed or a Pull-out bed. The unit also has either an EXTRA BEDROOM or an ALCOVE with a Bunk bed. Have a preference? Let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. If you need more space, there's also a Double sofa bed and Twin sofa bed in the living room.
After a long day at the slopes, wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Relax in the LIVING AREA and catch a movie on the TV for a charge. You can also sit on the comfortable couch and enjoy the view from your large bay window. Just outside, you'll love your spacious and sunny balcony or patio!
KITCHEN: Hungry? Then enjoy a quick meal in your kitchen, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Enjoy your food at the dining table. You can pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Les Orres, which is only a 5-minute walk away.
There is ski-storage on-site, so you don’t have to worry about carting your skis throughout the property. Instead, steps away, you'll enjoy free access to a shared indoor pool and sauna. Reconnect with FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge on-site before hitting the slopes just outside the door.
When you arrive at the Résidence Le Parc des Airelles, where this unit is located, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily a Holiday Tax. There is no cleaning service, and guests are expected to clean their units before they leave. If you’re planning on bringing a pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the snow, covered parking is available for an additional fee.
For all of your skiing desires, Les Orres is just 6.6 km away where you can find ski rentals if you're travelling light. New to skiing? Take a lesson at the ski school just a 20 minute walk away! When you’re in a new place, the general rule of thumb is you want to eat at the restaurants the locals enjoy the most. That restaurant? Snow Fever, which is only a short walk from our unit. It’s a good place to take kids, and the pizza is particularly good. If you’re looking for something a bit different, La Bouscatiere has good Italian food and a great atmosphere. If you need to figure out how you should spend your time, the tourist office is right beside our building.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a ski trail that matches your level of expertise
- Don’t feel like skiing? Try snowboarding!
- Getting hungry? There are several great restaurants in the area. We recommend Snow Fever
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- There is a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €140 due upon arrival
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.15 per person per day
Design your holiday as you like it with these paid extras:
- If you're interested in bringing your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for €5 per night
- Covered parking is available on site for an additional fee of €9/day or €49/week
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towel rental is available for €10/kit