1 Bedroom + Alcove with a View for 7, Les Orres
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Love to ski? Then you’ll love staying in our cozy apartment in Bois Méan! It’s close to both the ski trails and the local shops and restaurants, so you’re never far from the action. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Gorgeous slope views!
- 1 Bedroom with either a Double bed or a Pull-out bed - let us know what you prefer!
- Sleeping area with a Bunk bed
- Double sofa bed + Single sofa bed in the living area
- On-site ski storage so you can grab your skis and go
- In the heart of Les Orres 1800: ski-in ski-out - behind Preclaux lift
- Appreciate the view from your balcony or patio
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area
- Parking available on-site
- Enjoy FREE access to an Indoor Pool + Sauna next door
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
- Ski trails for all levels of expertise
- Ski rental discounts when you book with us!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Your next ski vacation starts in our cozy alcove apartment, located in the lovely hamlet of Bois Méan. Our comfy, ski-in ski-out unit with stunning views of the slopes is nestled at the foot of pristine slopes and it’s close to both a variety of ski trails and local restaurants - perfect for families! When you’re not skiing or snowboarding, you’ll enjoy our apartment’s large bay window, which lets in plenty of natural light.
There is 36m2 of space in your 1 BEDROOM unit with either a Double bed or a Pull-out bed. The unit also has either an EXTRA BEDROOM or an ALCOVE with a Bunk bed. Have a preference? Let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. If you need more space, there's also a Double sofa bed and Single sofa bed in the living room.
After a long day at the slopes, wash off in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for a charge.
Relax in the LIVING AREA and catch a movie on the TV for a charge. You can also sit on the comfortable couch and enjoy the view from your large bay window. Just outside, you'll love your spacious and sunny balcony or patio!
KITCHEN: Hungry? Then enjoy a quick meal in your kitchen, which features cooking hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. Enjoy your food at the dining table. You can pick up groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Les Orres, which is only a 5-minute walk away.
There is ski-storage on-site, so you don’t have to worry about carting your skis throughout the property. Instead, steps away, you'll enjoy free access to a shared indoor pool and sauna. Reconnect with FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge on-site before hitting the slopes just outside the door.
When you arrive at the Résidence Le Parc des Airelles, where this unit is located, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit and cleaning deposit, along with a small daily a Holiday Tax. There is no cleaning service, and guests are expected to clean their units before they leave. If you’re planning on bringing a pet, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for a small nightly fee. If you want to keep your vehicle out of the snow, covered parking is available for an additional fee.
When you’re in a new place, the general rule of thumb is you want to eat at the restaurants the locals enjoy the most. That restaurant? Snow Fever, which is only a short walk from our unit. It’s a good place to take kids, and the pizza is particularly good. If you’re looking for something a bit different, La Bouscatiere has good Italian food and a great atmosphere. If you need to figure out how you should spend your time, the tourist office is right beside our building.
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The Snowattack Ski, Snowboard and Music Festival will be taking place at Les Orres from January 25 to February 1!
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a ski trail that matches your level of expertise
- Don’t feel like skiing? Try snowboarding!
- Getting hungry? There are several great restaurants in the area. We recommend Snow Fever
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- There is a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €42 and €140 due upon arrival
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.15 per person per day
Design your holiday as you like it with these paid extras:
- If you're interested in bringing your furry best friend, please let us know upon booking and we will try our best to accommodate them for €5 per night
- Covered parking is available on site for an additional fee of €9/day or €49/week
- TV services are available for €7/day or €35/week
- Bed linen and towel rental is available for €10/kit