Superior Studio for 2, L’Espluga de Francolí
Welcome to our historic getaway in a peaceful and serene location in Poblet National Park! Our cozy and rustic 20 m2 studio is located in a historic building from 1888 that has recently been renovated, only 500m from the Poblet Monastery. Spend your days in charming L'Espluga de Francolí or in lively Tarragona before retreating to our bright studio. There is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations. And after a great day, we think you'll love to warm up in front of the toasty fireplace!
The bright and cozy LIVING AREA features either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds, with bedding supplied. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is also a fireplace and a TV.
Just outside, enjoy the views from your TERRACE!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHENETTE with hotplates, a fridge, coffee maker, and a complement of cookware and utensils. Enjoy your food at the small dining table. If you're wanting to cook in the comforts of your studio, stock up on groceries at the SPAR supermarket, a 5-minute drive away!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub, which comes fully-equipped with towels and a hairdryer for your convenience!
Our guests enjoy access to wonderful amenities and services at the Apartamentos Sercotel Villa Engracia, where this unit is conveniently located. In the summer, dive into the lovely outdoor pool on-site or play tennis on the outdoor courts! Indulge in a tasty meal on-site at the restaurant Font Del Ferro, serving classic Catalan delicacies. This residence features five elegant function rooms for up to 120 people, perfect for your big event! The kids, and the kids at heart, will love the games area with table tennis, petanque, and a playground. We highly recommend bringing a car to explore this serene region, and there is complimentary parking on-site.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for an extra fee! Please request a pet-friendly unit with our team upon booking. Please note that a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. A full end of stay cleaning is not included and cleaning is provided for a charge.
During your stay, we highly recommend exploring the Poblet Monastery just down the road! Here, in the midst of the Mountains, there are several excellent activities available for you - from guided tours to adventurous excursions. We also recommend visiting the best wine producers in the region on a wine tour. Get a sense of the history of this area at the Font Major Cave Museum in L'Espluga de Francolí. After a wonderful day, we love to grab dinner at the Restaurant Dels Torrents, a 5-minute drive away - their Catalan salad and baked cod are particularly good! In the mornings, grab a pastry and a coffee at the Carquinyolis Cabal Pastissers in town.
Detailed room description
- Transformed from an old spa, this charming residence is part of the ’Ruta del Císter’
- Business travellers will love the business amenities, including meeting rooms with a projector, flip chart and Wi-Fi
- Share laughs in the games area with table tennis and a kids playground
- Host your big event in one of the five function rooms!
- With 10 acres of land in the Poblet Mountains, you will love to host summer events outside
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking
- A full end of stay cleaning must be completed by the guest, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €25 to €35 per apartment
- If you're interested in bringing your pet, they may be accommodated for €8/night on request - please let us know
- A daily tourist tax of €0.90/person will be collected upon your arrival