ST for 4, Loudenvielle
Our charming and rustic apartment in Loudenvielle offers the perfect escape! We think you'll LOVE the lakeside location of our 270 sq.ft. studio, with views over Lake Génos. In the summer, take part in a wide variety of fun activities, including hiking, paragliding, hang-gliding or fishing. In the winter, the Val Louron ski resort is a short 20-minute drive. And, at the end of a wonderful day, make sure to head to the Balnéa thermal spa to feel pampered and relaxed!
The bright and warm LIVING AREA features a comfy sofa and a dining area. You will love to sit back and read a good book, or arrange for TV service on-site (charge applies). Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common area, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room. Should you want to breathe the fresh mountain air, please request a balcony or patio upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Drift to sleep in the SLEEPING ALCOVE, where 2 Bunk Beds will ensure you get a good night's sleep. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, and a microwave for your convenience. We recommend that you rent a raclette set on-site to prepare a delicious, traditional meal. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Carrefour Montagne, a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence La Soulane, where this apartment is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the gorgeous outdoor pool on hot summer days! Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, and then soothe your muscles in the sauna. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful region and the Louron Valley - there is complimentary parking available on-site (subject to availability).
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Loudenvielle, we highly recommend that you check out the Chapelle des Miracles and the Cathedral of Saint Bertrand de Comminges. In the summer, the Pyrénées boast some excellent hiking trails - we love the hike to the beautiful Lac d’Oô. During the winter, ski the slopes at Peyragudes Peyresourde or the Val Louron ski resort, both a short drive away. We'd also recommend visiting the weekly market at Arreau on Thursdays for some tasty treats. Head to L'Olivette in Loudenvielle and try their pizzas - they are delicious! In the evenings, we love to enjoy a drink at Chez Rogé - and make sure to ask to sit out in the courtyard in the summer!
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Spend time at the outdoor pool during the summer
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers, and hire board games on-site!
- Ask about using raclette and fondue sets or the barbecue at the residence
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- TV services are available for €8/night
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit