1 Bedroom Alcove House for 6, Malaucène
Stay in our rustic house in Malaucène and you'll be primed for a relaxing vacation in France. Fountains and cozy cafes fill the lovely town. Go for a leisurely walk or explore the area on bike before retreating to our beautiful indoor pool. Other features we think you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Great value! Sleeping area with Bunk beds acts like a second bedroom!
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Enjoy the view from your balcony or patio
- After a day of adventure, relax in the air-conditioned living area
- Go for a swim in the indoor pool
- Our fitness room lets you keep up with your gym routine
- Relax in the hot tub
- Pamper yourself by booking a massage in the spa
- On-site laundromat to keep your clothes clean
- Wi-Fi and TV are available
Looking for a relaxing vacation in France? Then stay in our cozy house in Malaucène. You’ll be surrounded by a lovely village filled with fountains and shaded café terraces. It’s the perfect place to go for a leisurely walk. We’d also recommend exploring the area on bike and taking in the local history. When you’re not out on an adventure, hop into the pool and go for a swim, or relax in the hot tub. Start planning your next vacation today!
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. There's also a separate SLEEPING AREA with a set of Bunk beds which sleeps 2, and there's a Double sofa bed in the living room. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which features either a shower room or a bath tub. If you're travelling light, you can rent towels for the duration of your stay. Clothes wrinkled after your trip? Use the in-suite iron and ironing board. Or, if they get dirty during one of your adventures, clean them in the on-site laundromat.
When you’re not exploring Malaucène, relax in the air-conditioned LIVING AREA. Read your favourite book or connect with people back home by taking advantage of Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Craving fresh air? Step out onto your terrace or balcony and enjoy the atmosphere. TV is also available for an additional charge.
Hungry? You can cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Mazets du Ventoux à Malaucène, where our property is conveniently located. These include the hot tub, the heated indoor pool, and the fitness room. If you have sore muscles, or you just want to relax, head to the sauna. Or, why not take an afternoon and pamper yourself in the SPA?
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday Tax. There is an outdoor parking area, pending availability. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee.
You can pick up groceries at the U Express just off Cours des Isnards. If you’re hungry, we’d recommend checking out the French food at Restaurant chez Laurette, which is only a 3-minute drive away. The best way to explore the area is to rent bicycles at Provence Cycles.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- You’ll enjoy being only a 5-minute walk from the centre of the village
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €59
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night per person
- TV is available for €8/night
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal 42 €/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- Travelling light? If you don’t want to bring your own towels, you can rent some on-site for €10/person