Standard Suite for 2, Mexicali
Welcome to your ideally located suite in Mexicali! Situated close to the U.S. Border, you'll discover plenty of shopping, popular restaurants, and amusement parks, including Parque Los Globos. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Queen bed in the living area
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette
- Continental breakfast from 6am-10am
- FREE Wi-Fi and FREE outdoor Parking
- Light daily Housekeeping Service included
- Keep up your exercise regime at the on-site Fitness center
- Take a dip in the year-round outdoor pool
- Close to many shopping plazas and restaurants, including Plaza Cataviña and La Gran Vía
- Visit Stadium B Air Sports Centre for a baseball game
- 24-hour front desk to ensure you have a stress-free and relaxing vacation
Welcome to your modern studio retreat in Mexicali! After a fun-filled day of shopping or visiting museums and parks, take some time to yourself in your quiet studio. Kick off your shoes and relax, watch some TV, or cook a quick meal in your kitchenette while you plan your agenda for the next day. For a pick-me-up, head down to the on-site fitness centre or visit the outdoor pool for a relaxing swim. Choose from a variety of restaurants, from Chinese to authentic Mexican fare, if you want to explore the city day or night.
The LIVING AREA has a total of 250 sq.ft. with a Queen bed complete with stylish beddings and comfy pillows to rest your head after an active or lazy day. At the end of a fun day, unwind with family or friends in front of the flat-screen TV. Modern art on the walls paired with elegant hardwood floors and a comfy bed will make you wonder if you need to leave the unit.
The 1 BATHROOM features FREE toiletries and towels, so you don't need anything extra to get ready for your day.
Prepare meals in your fully-equipped KITCHENETTE, complete with a coffee/tea maker, full-sized fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, cookware, dishware and utensils, and electric stove top. If you prefer not to cook, take advantage of the hotel's daily continental breakfast from 6am to 10am. Head down to the convenience store in the building for munchies and last-minute grocery items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at the Extended Suites Mexicali Catavina, where this suite is conveniently located! The convenient 24-hour front desk service ensures that everything is taken care of during your vacation. We are happy to provide FREE outdoor parking for your stay. Grill your burgers on the shared BBQ by the pool. Some of our units are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that a damage deposit fee is collected at check-in (make sure to bring your Government ID. If you need to use an iron and ironing board, please request this at the front desk ahead of time.
While visiting, head to one of the many shopping plazas, including Plaza Cataviña, right next door to the suite. A 15-minute drive to Centenario Park is perfect for a picnic and ice cream or a lovely walk. The Museo Sol del Nino is ideal to entertain the kids for hours and features a 3D cinema. When you're hungry after discovering the city, head over to Ambar Cocino Urbana, a Mediterranean restaurant or try some authentic Mexican food at El Charro Asadero! If you're in the mood for a day trip, drive to the small town of Los Algodones, a fun adventure about a 1-hour drive each way. If you love beautiful churches, The Catedral de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe is worth the 20-minute drive.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You will love the outdoor pool, open year-round!
- Convenient daily light housekeeping services are provided for you
- Ask about our wheelchair accessible rooms and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs
- The suites are very close to a variety of plazas, restaurants, and parks
- Head to Stadium B Air Sports Centre for a baseball game
- Walk or drive to Walmart Plaza San Pedro to pick up munchies or a sundry of items
- A quick drive to science and art museum, Museo Sol del Niño, with IMAX theatre
- Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of $100 USD will be collected