3 Bedroom Villa for 8, Moliets
Grab a bite to eat in Moliets, then go golfing at the beautiful Moliets Golf Course and return to our beautiful villa. When you’re not exploring the area, go for a swim in your PRIVATE pool, or head down to the beach and build a sandcastle. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Two bedrooms with a Double bed
- Third bedroom with 2 Twin beds
- There's a Double sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a meal in your kitchen
- Curl up in front of the fireplace, or catch a movie on the satellite TV
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Go to the beach and take surfing lessons, or try out stand-up paddleboarding
- Check out the Adrenaline Parc for a thrill
- Complimentary outdoor parking
Grab your towel, head to the beach and take a dip in the ocean! Or, if you don't feel like swimming, hit the links at Moliets Golf Course, which is consistently rated as one of the most beautiful golf courses in France. When you’re finished, return to our charming villa and enjoy a nice meal, then spend the evening swimming around in our PRIVATE POOL.
Our 108m2 villa has 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed, as does the second bedroom, and the third bedroom has 2 Twin beds. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Before a day of adventure, wash up in our 2 BATHROOMS, which feature a shower and a bathtub. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
After a day spent on the links or swimming at the beach, relax in our cozy LIVING AREA. Kick back and enjoy the satellite TV or curl up in front of the wood burning FIREPLACE. You can also just relax and enjoy the sun on the patio beside your PRIVATE POOL (please note: it is unheated and only open seasonally). Don’t worry if your clothes get dirty, as you can clean them using your in-suite washer and dryer.
Hungry? Make a meal in your KITCHEN, which includes a stove, an oven a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. After you’ve finished cooking your favourite meal, enjoy the food in your DINING AREA, or on the lounging furniture by the pool. Though we recommend bringing groceries with you, if you forget anything you may be able to pick it up at the Spar Supermarche which is only a 5-minute drive away.
Upon arrival at Villas Club Resort Aquitaine, where this villa is located, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a Holiday Tax, and a cleaning deposit. Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. If you’re hoping to bring along your furry best friend, please let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a nightly pet fee. There is outdoor parking available on-site. Please note that there is no Wi-Fi on the premises, though our guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception of the residences nearby.
If you’re hungry, drive over to Un Singe en Hiver and try to snag a spot on the terrace. The homemade fries are spectacular. If you’re craving pizza, you should try No Fish Today. Looking for something to do that isn’t golf? Then take a drive and hike and swim around Réserve Naturelle du Courant d'Huchet. Adrenaline junkies should definitely check out Adrenaline Parc, which will have you swinging from tree to tree in delight.
We can’t wait to have you!
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- You’ll love swimming in your PRIVATE pool (unheated)
- Love an adventure? Check out the Adrenaline Parc, where you can climb ropes from tree to tree
- Experience French culture by making the 2-hour drive to Bordeaux
- There is no Wi-Fi on the premises, but our guests are welcome to use the Wi-Fi in the reception of the residences nearby
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of between €260 and €750, along with a cleaning deposit of between €144 and €288
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.87/person per night
- If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for €10/kit