4 Bedroom Villa for 10, Moliets
Love to golf? Then you'll love staying in our beautiful villa, which is located right beside the stunning Moliets Golf Course. When you’re not exploring the area, go for a swim in your PRIVATE pool, or head down to the beach and build a sandcastle. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 4 Bedrooms, each of which has either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a meal in your kitchen
- Curl up in front of the fireplace, or catch a movie on the satellite TV
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Go to the beach and take surfing lessons, or try out stand-up paddleboarding
- Check out the Adrenaline Parc for a thrill
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Our villa is conveniently located near the beautiful Moliets Golf Course. When you're not golfing, take a short drive to the beach and go for a swim or work on your tan. When you’re finished, return to our cozy villa and enjoy a nice meal, then spend the evening swimming around in our PRIVATE POOL.
Our 110m2 villa has 4 BEDROOMS, each featuring either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to the bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we will try our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Before a day of adventure, wash up in our 2 BATHROOMS, which feature a shower and a bathtub. If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for an additional charge.
After a day spent on the links or swimming at the beach, relax in our open LIVING AREA. Kickback and enjoy the satellite TV or curl up in front of the wood burning FIREPLACE. You can also just relax and enjoy the sun on the patio beside your PRIVATE POOL (please note: it is unheated and only open seasonally). Don’t worry if your clothes get dirty, as you can clean them using your in-suite washer and dryer. You can keep in touch with friends back home by heading to the reception and taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi!
Hungry? Make a meal in your KITCHEN, which includes a stove, an oven a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a microwave. After you’ve finished cooking your favourite meal, enjoy the food in your DINING AREA, or on the lounging furniture by the pool. Though we recommend bringing groceries with you, if you forget anything you may be able to pick it up at the Spar Supermarche which is only a 5-minute drive away.
Upon arrival at Villas Club Resort Aquitaine, where this villa is located, you’ll be asked for a security deposit, a Holiday Tax, and a cleaning deposit. Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. If you’re hoping to bring along your furry best friend, please let us know when booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a nightly pet fee. There is outdoor parking available on-site.
If you’re hungry, drive over to Un Singe en Hiver and try to snag a spot on the terrace. The homemade fries are spectacular. If you’re craving pizza, you should try No Fish Today. Looking for something to do that isn’t golf? Then take a drive and hike and swim around Réserve Naturelle du Courant d'Huchet. Adrenaline junkies should definitely check out Adrenaline Parc, which will have you swinging from tree to tree in delight.
We can’t wait to have you!
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- You’ll love swimming in your PRIVATE pool (unheated)
- Love an adventure? Check out the Adrenaline Parc, where you can climb ropes from tree to tree
- Experience French culture by making the 2-hour drive to Bordeaux
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of between €260 and €750, along with a cleaning deposit of between €144 and €288
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.87/person per night
- If you're travelling light, you can rent kits featuring bed linens and towels on-site for €10/kit