4 Bedroom Villa for 10, Moliets
Explore the Landes forest or golf at the stunning Moliets Golf Club, then come back to rest in our tastefully decorated villa that's only 2km from the ocean. Sun streams through the large windows and the high ceilings make you feel like you’re truly in the lap of luxury. But the best part about staying with us? You’ll get to enjoy EXCLUSIVE use of a PRIVATE POOL. Other features you’ll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Three bedrooms with either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds
- There is a Double sofa bed in the living room
- Curl up by your cozy wood-burning FIREPLACE
- Make a meal in your kitchen
- Eat your breakfast while lounging on the terrace next to your private garden
- Housekeeping service will stop by mid-stay to replenish your towels
- You need to golf at Moliets Golf Course – it’s consistently rated as one of the most beautiful courses in France
- Hotel-style reception and front desk - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Enjoy a relaxing vacation in Moliets, courtesy of our tastefully decorated villa that's cozied up to the edge of the serene Landes forest. On your first summer morning with us, we’ll provide you with a basket of freshly baked food which you can enjoy while sitting beside your PRIVATE POOL and listening to your favourite music on the Bluetooth speaker. When you first arrive, we'll provide you with fresh drinks! Up for a stroll? Good – because you’re only 2km from the immense beaches of the Aquitaine coast.
There are 4 BEDROOMS in our 110m2 villa. The master bedroom has a Double bed, and the 3 other bedrooms have either a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. Each of the beds is draped in a warm and comfy duvet, and the beds are made up using quality linens on arrival. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Start your day by washing up in either of our 2 BATHROOMS. An additional HALF bathroom provides ample space for your group. To help you get started for your day, our bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, towels, and comfy bathrobes. You can wash your clothes in the in-suite washer.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on your television. If you want to make things a bit cozier (or a bit warmer!), have a fire in your wood burning fireplace – we’ll provide the firewood. We want you to enjoy your vacation, which is why we help you keep things tidy with our housekeeping service which will stop by midweek. An end of stay cleaning is also included.
You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you're craving fresh air, we highly recommend stepping out onto your patio and lounging by your PRIVATE POOL. In select cases, the pool may be heated upon request. Please note that not every villa has a pool that can be heated and that the pools may only be open seasonally. If you have a preference, please let us know in advance and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
When you arrive at Villas La Clairière aux Chevreuils, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, along with a small daily Holiday tax. There is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site. Please let us know when booking if you’d like to bring a pet, as we may be able to accommodate them for no additional fee.
Please note: although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a lovely vacation abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, drive over to Un Singe en Hiver and try to snag a spot on the terrace. The homemade fries are spectacular. If you’re craving pizza, you should try No Fish Today. Looking for something to do that isn’t golf? Then take a drive and hike and swim around Réserve Naturelle du Courant d'Huchet. Adrenaline junkies should definitely check out Adrenaline Parc, which will have you swinging from tree to tree in delight.
Fireplace (wood burning)
Housekeeping (every few days)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- Visit us in the months of July or August and we’ll greet you with a welcome basket with local produce
- Please note that only select villas may have their pool heated, and if you would like your pool heated, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Our mid-week house cleaning service will change out your towels for fresh ones, upon request
- Board games and books are available upon request
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €750
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.87/person, per night