2 Bedroom Alcove Split-Level Holiday House, Montauroux
Stay in our lovely 2 Bedroom Split-Level Alcove Holiday House in Montauroux, just 300m away from the nearest shops!
- Double bed in the master bedroom
- 2 twin beds in the second bedroom
- 1 twin bed in the alcove
- Double sofa bed and a single sofa bed in the living area
- Furnished terrace
- 2km from the resort centre
- 25km from the Cannes beaches
Montauroux is one of 8 traditional Provençal villages in the Fayence area, ideally situated between the mountains and the sea. Cannes beaches are only 25km away, making this a fantastic base for your holidays! Cycle around the idyllic Provençal countryside and store your bike on-site, and then unwind in the seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool.
After a day in Provence, return to your lovely 680 sq. ft. 2 BEDROOM Alcove Split-Level Holiday House. Accommodating up to 8 guests, the master bedroom features a luxurious double bed, the second bedroom contains 2 comfortable twin beds, and the cozy sleeping alcove contains 1 twin bed. On the ground floor, there is a double sofa bed and a twin sofa bed in the living room.
There is a FULL BATHROOM, and additional shower room.
Relax on the comfortable sofas in the bright LIVING ROOM with air conditioning, and turn on the TV.
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with a microwave, ceramic hob and dishwasher.
Read a good book on your own furnished TERRACE.
Arrange for the fridge to be fully stocked with essentials, or for a greeting pack to be delivered upon arrival with a bottle of champagne, a bouquet of flowers, and a selection of local specialties for an additional fee.
Please note that a tourist tax and a €400 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small fee.
This residence in Montauroux is just a short walk from the nearest shops and 2km from the resort centre. We enjoy taking a nice stroll in the morning to the Au Pain Gourmand bakery for some breakfast pastries, just a 12-minute walk away.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Enjoy all the privacy of a self-serve rental and the luxury of resort amenities!
- Outdoor heated swimming pool open from May to September
- Bike storage room
- Boules pitch and table tennis (boules, bats, and balls not provided)
- Free outdoor parking (1 space/unit)
- For short stays, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) are included
Extras for an additional fee:
- Pool table: €2
- Laundry: €4.50/wash and €2/tumble-dry
- Bed linen and bathroom linen included, change €8/set
- WiFi access in accommodation
- Hotel Service Options can be added at the same time as booking your accommodation including: beds made on arrival and/or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Fridge stocked with essentials for approximately 4-6 people: €160/fridge
- Greeting pack: bottle of champagne, bouquet of flowers and a selection of local specialities: €95/accommodation OR bottle of local wine and local specialities: €55/accommodation).
- Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years: 5 €/day or 15 €/stay
- Baby kit hire: 7 €/day or 25 €/stay (request at time of booking and pay on-site)
Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
Please note that a tourist tax and a €400 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival.
Photos are representative and actual unit may differ.