2 Queen Suite for 4, Monterrey
Welcome to your ideally located suite in Monterrey! A variety of activities for the whole family awaits, from stunning parks, nature trails and a mountainside observatory in the ecological park, Parque Chipinque, to a mix of Mexican, Argentinian, and American restaurants and shopping. Other features you’ll love:
- 2 Queen beds in the open living area
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette
- Continental breakfast from 6am-10am
- FREE Wi-Fi and FREE outdoor Parking
- Light daily Housekeeping Service included
- Keep up your exercise regime at the on-site Fitness Center
- Take a dip in the year-round outdoor pool or grill some burgers on the shared BBQ
- A day trip to Zoologico La Pastora to see wildlife in natural habitats, guided tours, and food stands
Welcome to your modern retreat in Monterrey! Discover the history, culture, and diversity of Monterrey, the capital city of Nuevo León, all in one day. A quick 20-minute drive from the suite, the city has parks, museums for every taste, and a plethora of restaurants and cafes for the pickiest of travelers. Right outside your unit, explore La Fundidora Park, the Alamos shopping mall, and the sports complex all within a short drive or walk away.
The suite has an open LIVING AREA with a total of 335 sq.ft. with 2 Queen beds adorned with stylish beddings and comfortable pillows to rest your head on after an adventurous day. Unwind with family or friends in front of the 42” TV before you head out to eat. Modern art on the walls paired with elegant hardwood floors and a comfortable bed make an ideal place to relax and unwind.
The 1 BATHROOM features FREE toiletries and towels to prepare you for your fun-filled day!
Prepare meals in your fully-equipped KITCHENETTE, complete with a coffee/tea maker, full-sized fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, cookware, dishware and utensils, and electric stove top. If you prefer not to cook, take advantage of the hotel's daily continental breakfast from 6am to 10am to fuel your morning. Head down to the small convenience store in the building for munchies and last-minute small grocery items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at the Extended Suites Monterrey Aeropuerto where this suite is conveniently located! The convenient 24-hour front desk service ensures that everything is taken care of during your stay. We are happy to provide FREE outdoor parking on the premises. Take a breather from the city life and stay in the suite or grill a burger on the shared BBQ by the pool. Some of our units are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll see if we can accommodate your needs.
Please note that a damage deposit fee is collected at check-in. If you need to use an iron and ironing board, please request this at the front desk ahead of time.
Start your journey with a drive to see the sights and sounds of the capital city, Monterrey, where you’ll find everything from exhibits on the history of the region’s candy making at the Museo del Dulce to various parks to satisfy the nature buff. Have a tasty meal at Santa Fe Restaurante, an authentic Mexican restaurant, or pick up some groceries at the nearby supermarket, Bodega Aurrera Huinala, a 5-minute drive from the unit. In the mood for great cocktails and rock music, try the Morrison Punk Bar for a night out.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You will love the outdoor pool, open year-round!
- Convenient daily light housekeeping services are available to all guests
- The suites are very close to a variety of shopping malls, great restaurants, and museums
- Ask about our wheelchair accessible rooms and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs
- 24-hour front desk to ensure you have a stress-free and relaxing vacation
- Head over to Puerto Caribe, a modern building featuring a rooftop terrace, eateries, and shops with gourmet foods, antiques, and crafts
- A day trip to the ecological park, Parque Chipinque, is worth the 35-minute drive
- A $100 USD fully-refundable damage deposit is collected at check-in