Studio for 2, Montpellier
Feel like a local in our sunny 20 to 22 m2 retreat in Montpellier, ideally located in the heart of the best shops, bars, restaurants and attractions of the area! You will love to stroll through the city and experience the beauty and history of this gorgeous place, established during medieval times. Or, enjoy a day at the beach as the Med is only 10km away. Our comfortable and tastefully-decorated apartment features large windows and comes equipped for your convenience. We highly recommend that you sit out on the shared sun terrace after a great day outside!
The open and cozy LIVING AREA features either 1 Double sofa bed or 2 Twin sofa beds - please let us know what you prefer! Kick back on the sofa and watch a good movie on the satellite TV, or keep connected with the FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. We think you'll love the FREE bed linen, towels and basic toiletries!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE, including a fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, hot plates, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the Lidl Supermarket can be found a 2-minute drive away!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Consuls de la Mer, where this apartment is conveniently located! Dive into the shared rooftop outdoor pool, open seasonally, or soak up the sun on the sun terrace with sun loungers next to the pool. Start your day off right with paid breakfast at the bar/restaurant on-site with a gorgeous terrace area. Enjoy a 24h hotel-style reception service to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is indoor parking available for you for a fee (reservation is required).
Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Please note that cleaning services are not included. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee upon request! Please request a pet-friendly unit with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
This apartment may feature a balcony! Please specify any preferences with our team and we'd be happy to try and accommodate you. This unit may also be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team upon booking if you require this.
While visiting, we highly recommend strolling over to the Antigone Quarter in the Old Town of Montpellier and getting a sense of the incredible history of this city! Make sure to visit the Med during your visit and soak up the sun on the fine sand beaches. Take a day trip to the Parc Naturel de Camargue and find peace and relaxation in this pristine natural environment. After a wonderful day outside, it's worth heading across the river to indulge in delicious tapas and cocktails at the Restaurant BG by L'Endroit. While strolling through town in the mornings, stop by the cafe and patisserie across the road for tasty pastries and fresh bread.
24hr front desk
TV in common area
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- The shared rooftop pool is open seasonally, perfect for summer days!
- This apartment may feature a balcony! Please specify any preferences with our team upon booking
- Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Start your day with a tasty breakfast at the on-site restaurant
- Indoor parking is available for €6/day or €30/week, on reservation only
- Daily cleaning and end of stay cleaning services are available for a fee
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team if you would require this
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €5/day or €25/week, on request! Please let us know
- Please note that a €1/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €30 to €40 cleaning deposit