1 Bedroom Holiday House, Morgat
The 1 Bedroom Holiday House in Morgat, Finistère, is ideal for 4 guests! Only 1 km from the beach, enjoy a restful vacation on the sand, exploring seaside caves, or at the resort playing pool with family or recharging in the hot tub.
Enjoy a restful vacation at Lagrange Vacances Residence Le Hameau de Peemor Pen and experience the quaint seaside village, Morgat, as well as the exciting natural landmarks surrounding it. This Breton style residence is located 900 m from the resort center and 1 km from the coveted beach.
Guests can explore the main beach or if they're feeling up to a challenge, they can try to find our favourite attraction, the hidden cove of Île Vierge. For those who prefer guided exploration, guided tours of the seaside caves are available. Many local businesses offer bike rentals, making getting to know the village easy and fun, plus the resort has free bike storage! After a day of adventuring along the coast or perusing the village shops and restaurants, come back to the resort and enjoy the heated pool; a separate shallower pool for children is also available in this family-friendly atmosphere. While the kids hang out in the play area, challenge friends or family to a game of pool for an extra charge. One free sauna or steam room session is available per holiday house per week.
**We regret to inform you that due to necessary maintenance and repair work, the swimming pool will be closed until 11/05/2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To compensate for this inconvenience, guests receive free entrance to an indoor heated swimming pool 2.6km away - visit the on-site reception for details.**
Return to the cozy 345 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom Holiday House, which features Breton-inspired decor and modern amenities including a dishwasher for easy cleanup. Sleeping up to 4 guests, the master bedroom features a double bed and the living area contains a double sofa bed. The spacious bathroom, with a modern bathtub or shower, is clean and comes equipped with towels for an extra fee. Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright, open-plan living room and turn on the TV (which may only offer French channels) for no extra charge. Prepare a delicious meal in the fitted kitchenette with microwave/grill or ceramic hob. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating for 5, and grab a breath of fresh air in one of the chairs in the garden on the terrace. Wi-Fi is available in this apartment for an extra charge, and as a bonus, guests receive 1 free sauna or steam room session per holiday house, per week! There is a bakery service available every day except for Saturday, and laundry is available for an additional fee.
Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, please enquire as to the availability of pet-friendly units. Also note that, for an extra charge, guests can arrange to have beds made on arrival, towels and bed linen change during the stay, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette). For short stays, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are included! Photos are representative and actual unit and bedding configurations may differ.
Bike storage (bring a lock)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
- 1 km from the beach
- The hidden cove of Île Vierge makes for our favourite adventure!
- Take a boat tour of the seaside caves
- Guests receive 1 free sauna or steam room session per apartment, per week
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- For short stays, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are included!
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- For long stays, beds made on arrival costs between €30 and €40, and a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €35 and €59
- Bed linen and towels are included upon arrival, however a change of bed linen and towels costs €8/kit
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- **We regret to inform you that due to necessary maintenance and repair work, the swimming pool will be closed until 05/04/2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.**