Mediterranean Club Suite for 2, Myrtle Beach
Escape to our gorgeous Mediterranean-inspired suite in a PERFECT Myrtle Beach location! You will love to stay along the Intercoastal Waterway, facing the golf course and just minutes from the excitement of town - there is something for everyone just outside your door. Read on for our recommendations:
- Luxurious King bed in the cozy living area
- Double Sleeper sofa, bedding supplied
- Full Kitchen to cook in-suite
- Spacious Balcony - appreciate the views
- Access to a seasonal PRIVATE BEACH area!
- FREE Wi-Fi and Valet Parking on-site
- Enjoy the pools, hot tub, Jacuzzi and fitness centre available for you
- Excellent Restaurants on-site, with convenient Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping Included
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Stay in lively Myrtle Beach and experience true luxury and comfort in our elegant 680 sq.ft. retreat! Our modern and bright suite is wonderfully located for your vacation, with easy access to a fun variety of running and walking trails along the Waterway, the excellent golf course across the river, and a Private Beach area, open April to September. We think you'll love the ample space in our unit, along with the gorgeous views from the Balcony!
The open and elegant LIVING AREA features rich earth tones for a relaxing ambiance. There is a luxurious King bed, ensuring you have a great night's sleep, along with a Double sleeper sofa. Sit back in the separate seating area with Fireplace and catch a great movie on the 47" LCD HDTV with Premium channels, or connect with loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi.
Just outside, you will love to step out onto your PRIVATE BALCONY with sweeping views of the surrounding area and enjoy your favourite drink.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, which comes fully equipped with towels, a hairdryer and Tommy Bahama amenities for your convenience! You will love the luxe Travertine tile decor and the relaxing RainShower Head.
Cook meals in the full KITCHEN with coffee and tea making facilities, a fridge, a microwave, an oven, a dishwasher, and a complement of kitchenware and utensils. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook in the comforts of your suite, stock up on groceries at the Lowes Foods just across the street, or have them deliver!
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of wonderful amenities and services at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, where this suite is conveniently located. We think you'll love to head to the gorgeous outdoor pool with infinity edge entry (heated March, April, May, September, and October), or soak in the 2 serene hot tubs. Keep up with your gym routine at the 24-hour fitness centre on-site, with state-of-the-art equipment, an indoor pool and a sauna. Our guests also enjoy access to a championship golf course, and during the summer months, watersports in the Marina. Feel completely relaxed as this property boasts 24h on-site security and is completely smoke-free for your comfort and convenience.
Fuel up at any one of the excellent restaurants or bars on-site. Head to the award-winning Waterscapes restaurant to indulge in a delicious meal, or sip a cocktail with the summer sunset at the seasonal Anchor Café. You will love the lobby lounge, Reflections, for your favourite morning and evening drinks - it doubles as a coffee shop in the morning offering premium Starbucks coffee and pastries, and in the afternoon/evening, it transitions to a traditional lounge and bar. There is also a wonderful Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on-site.
We recommend bringing a car to explore all that Myrtle Beach has to offer, and private valet parking is available on-site. While this suite is not pet-friendly, exceptions are made for service animals - please do get in touch if you would like to bring them along!
During your stay in Myrtle Beach, we highly recommend heading across the Intercoastal Waterway to the excellent 18-hole Grande Dunes Resort Golf Course, or play around at the Tennis Club with 10 Har-Tru courts (8 are lighted for night play!). In the summer, head next door to Myrtle Beach Water Sports - you will love to ride a jet ski or pontoon boat from the Waterway to the ocean. After a wonderful day in the water, make sure to try out the crispy calamari and excellent craft beers at the Liberty Tap Room & Grill, a 5-minute drive away.
24hr front desk
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Pamper yourself with the professional in-room spa services
- Located on the 2,200 acre Grande Dunes luxury resort, there are endless options of things to do on your holiday!
- Enjoy happy hour at the Reflections lobby bar, from Monday to Thursday
- Take a 5-minute shuttle ride to a private beach area with chairs, towels, umbrellas and facilities (open Saturdays and Sundays in April, May and September, open daily from June to August)
- Perfect for your big meeting or event, there are 15,000 square feet of exclusive event space for you
- Service animals may be accepted - please do get in touch to make a request with our team