2 Bedroom Suite for 6, Naples
Escape to our bright and elegant suite within walking distance of bustling 5th Ave! You will love our excellent location in Olde Naples, nestled into a lush setting. There is something for everyone to enjoy - read on for our recommendations. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a King bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
- PRIVATE Terrace/Balcony!
- Convenient in-room Washer/Dryer
- Access to a heated outdoor Pool with Poolside cabanas
- Fitness centre on-site to keep in shape during the holidays
- Full-service bar/restaurant on-site with indoor and outdoor seating
- Wi-Fi and Parking Available
- Daily Housekeeping Included
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk and reception - makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Our modern and sunny 2 bedroom suite boasts the perfect location in Naples, Florida! Tucked away in a lush area in Olde Naples, you will love to be walking distance from world-class shopping, dining and galleries on Naples' popular Fifth Avenue South. Our elegantly-designed 1,198 sq.ft. suite features ample space for your group and access to an abundance of upscale amenities. We highly recommend that you appreciate the fresh air from your private screened terrace/balcony after a wonderful day!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our suite - the master bedroom features a King bed, and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. In the living area, there is an additional Queen sleeper sofa, perfect for extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS that include a hairdryer, plush bathrobes, and basic toiletries. Keep clean during your stay with the in-room Washer and Dryer, and the iron and ironing board.
Relax in the LIVING AREA and catch a show on the TV with cable channels and Video on Demand. Or, reconnect with loved ones back from using the Wi-Fi in your room. Just outside, enjoy the fresh air on your screened balcony/terrace!
Make a delicious meal in the fully-equipped KITCHEN with breakfast bar, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, cookware and coffee maker. Sit down to a tasty meal in the dining area. If you'd like to cook in the comforts of your rental, the Publix Supermarket is only a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Bellasera Resort, where this unit is conveniently located! Dive into the outdoor heated pool with your loved ones, and then warm up in the whirlpool spa. Keep up your gym routine in the equipped fitness room on-site, before fueling up with delicious southern-inspired dishes at the restaurant. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is parking available for you on-site, along with paid valet parking. For your comfort and convenience, a guest shuttle service is also available!
Upon arrival, please note that a daily resort fee of $22 + 12% tax will be collected, and credit card details will be taken in the case of incidentals. The resort fee will allow you to enjoy guest parking, Wi-Fi, pool towels, and the shuttle! This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please do let us know if you would like to request this.
For dinner, we suggest hitting up the on-site bistro and bar, The Claw Bar, for delicious southern food and signature cocktails. For an adventure away from the resort, we suggest taking a ride on the Key West Express; sailing seasonally from Marco Island, the Key West Express ferries guarantee a fun ride, with snack bars, cocktails, and sundecks. Make sure to visit the historic Naples Pier, a mere 8-minute drive away, renowned for fishing, bird-watching, dolphin-spotting, and mindblowing sunsets. On a rainy day, we think you'll enjoy the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, only a short drive away
24hr front desk
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Upon arrival, please note that a daily resort fee of $22 + 12% tax will be collected, and credit card details will be taken in the case of incidentals. The resort fee will allow you to enjoy guest parking, Wi-Fi, pool towels, and the shuttle!
- Go green at this Designated Florida Green Lodge
- Host an event in the 4,000 square feet of event space!
- Soak up the sun on the shared veranda, courtyard, & pool deck
- Enjoy valet parking for an additional charge
- Business travellers will enjoy the 24-hour business center
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team
- Credit card details will be taken upon your arrival in the case of incidentals