1 Bedroom for 2, Nice
Explore the closeness of your retreat to the beaches, museums, and historical monuments in Nice! Located at the corner of the artists’ hub, there is a wide number of museums to choose from. Stroll along the waterfront to view street art, buy produce at outdoor markets or learn about the history of the city at its numerous historical monuments within walking distance from your retreat. Other features you’ll love:
- Bedroom with 1 Double Bed or 2 Twin beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Kitchenette with microwave, electric hobs, mini- fridge, microwave
- Bed linen and towels are included
- FREE Wi-Fi + TV
- Parking available on-site
- Centrally located to a variety of museums, monuments, and parks
- Breakfast buffet, kids under 4 years old eat free!
- 5-minute drive to Sarl Supermarche Passy Supermarket to collect last-minute food items
- Enjoy authentic French food seaside at Plage Beau Rivage Nice
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Explore the history and beauty of the capital of the French Riveria, from the Vieux Ville (old town) to the many museums and monuments that showcase the history and culture of Nice. Located close to Nice TGV train station and a major airport, the 323 sq.ft apartment is perfectly located close to a myriad of museums that will appeal to artists and history buffs alike. Discover Vieux Nice, the city’s vibrant old town complete with cobblestone streets and signature pastel-hued buildings. Immerse yourself in the street life, including the outdoor markets, restaurants, and pubs that line the streets.
There is 1 BEDROOM which includes 1 Double bed or 2 Twin beds, complete with modern furniture and decor. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower or bathtub and toilet. Bed linen and towels are included!
There is a LIVING AREA with 2 comfortable armchairs to sit back and relax with a good book and a glass of wine. Enjoy the TV in the main area to catch up on your shows or movies. Sit down at the dining table and feel like you’re right at home with family or friends after a lovely day exploring the history and culture of Nice.
The KITCHENETTE includes ceramic hobs, mini-fridge, microwave, and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, take a quick drive to the Sarl Supermarche Passy to pick up some groceries.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart’Hotel Odalys City Nice Le Palais Rossini, where your apartment is conveniently located, including laundry services, a breakfast buffet, and a baby kit for families. Kids under 4 years old eat for free at the daily breakfast buffet - a great start to your exciting day discovering museums, monuments, and beautiful beaches.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate them for a fee. Parking is by reservation only as there are limited places, so call ahead and we’ll do our best to accommodate you for a charge. Housekeeping services are available, though charges may apply depending on the length of stay.
Located steps from the beach, explore the historic and cultural French Riveria capital with its many attractions and activities for all ages. For artists, discover the Musee Matisse and Musee Chagall or stroll over to a few of the historic monuments. Venture out to Castle Hill (Colline du Château), a 12-minute drive for stunning views from the historic hilltop park, a 20-minute drive from our studio. A 2-minute drive from the train station, Gare de Nice, makes it easy to take a day trip to Monaco, either a 25-minute train or car ride to see the popular Monaco Grand Prix or to enjoy the beaches and numerous museums, including the oceanography museum. Enjoy authentic French food seaside at Plage Beau Rivage Nice before you head to the Opéra Nice Côte d'Azur! Mealtime is easy with the Sarl Supermarche Passy Supermarket in walking distance from your unit. The Nice Carnival takes place in February and is conveniently located 10-minutes from your studio. A minute down the street from the resort, visit the Alsace Lorraine Garden to see street art and beautiful flowers.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
- Laundry services are available on-site for your convenience
- Start your day right with the breakfast buffet (from €6 - €8), kids under 4 eat free!
- The apartment offers A/C depending on the season!
- For stays of 1 to 4 nights, bed linen, bathroom linen, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
- For stays of 5 to 7-night stay, enjoy a daily cleaning for €25 or a full weekly clean for €50
- For stays of 5 to 28 nights, take advantage of an end of stay cleaning from €60
- Parking is available (limited spots, reservation only) for €10/day, €55/week, €200/month
- If you'd like to bring your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for €10/day (with updated vaccination records)
- Upon arrival, credit card details will be taken, and a small tourist tax of €0.75/day/person will be collected