3 Bedroom Apartment for 8, Northstar
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Our space is perfect for families! You will love having ski-in/ski-out access. Other amenities you're sure to love include:
- 2 Bedrooms with a King bed
- 1 Bedroom with either 2 Double beds or 2 sets of Bunk beds
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Ski storage
- Roaring fireplace
- Premium materials, finishings, and appliances
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Fitness centre on-site
- Indoor parking
Drift into a skiing dream by booking a stay in our mountain escape! Enjoy all of the amenities you deserve, including ski-in/ski-out access, a shared outdoor pool and hot tub, ski storage, and a ski concierge. Our space is especially good for groups of friends and families.
There are 3 BEDROOMS. Two of the bedrooms each have a King bed. The third bedroom has either 2 Double beds or 2 sets of Bunk beds. In some cases, there will be a Sleeper sofa in the living area. Please note that bedding configurations may vary, so please contact us if you have a preference.
Get ready in our 3 BATHROOMS. We provide you with complimentary toiletries. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer.
After skiing, retreat to our elegant mountain-chic LIVING SPACE. Relax and enjoy your favorite show on the flatscreen TV or warm your toes by the fireplace. Share pictures and videos of your amazing vacation by connecting to the free Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHEN you’ll find everything you need to please a gourmet chef, including a stove, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Constellation Residences where our space is conveniently located. As a guest, you’ll have access to a fitness center, a ski concierge, the outdoor hot tub, and the shared pool (which is open in the summer months). Housekeeping tidies up on a weekly basis.
If you’re traveling by car, there is indoor parking and valet parking available on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of $150/stay per pet.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
When you’re not on the slopes, there are a handful of great restaurants and bars that you should check out! We’d recommend enjoying a meal at Manzanita which is in the nearby Ritz-Carlton. If you’re looking for a place for the whole family, Rubicon Pizza is perfect. Finally, Gar Woods Grill & Pier is a great place to enjoy Californian fare in the summer. Sip on a fruity rum cocktail while you relax at a lakeside table.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Housekeeping (every few days)
TV in common area
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- Enjoy ski-in/ski-out access
- The pool is open in the summer months
- Indoor parking is available on-site at no additional charge
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of $150/pet per stay
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!