1 Bedroom Condo High Floor C, Okemo
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Find your Okemo escape in our cozy and charming ski-in/ski-out condo with mountain views! Walk out your door and experience the best of this lovely mountain, whether you're keen to hit the slopes or ride the trails. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a King or Queen bed
- Sleeper sofa in the living area
- Full Kitchen
- Toasty Wood-burning Fireplace
- Private Deck
- FREE Wi-Fi + Parking
- Access to pools, hot tubs, spa and more nearby
- Located right on the resort shuttle route!
- Steps from the Okemo Welcome Center
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Enjoy an amazing Okemo vacation in our charming and equipped ski-in/ski-out condo! In the winter, hit the slopes bright and early as the lifts are right outside the door - including the 2 South Ridge quads and the F10 magic carpet, just 50 yards away. During the summer, there are a number of excellent hiking and biking trails for you to explore and the EVO Mountain Bike Shop is just up the road. Head out in the evenings to experience delicious food, a fun après-ski atmosphere, and attractions for the whole family. We can't wait to host you in our condo!
Our space has 1 BEDROOM with either a King or Queen bed, and there may be a Sleeper sofa bed in the living room. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Get ready in the 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with towels, and a daily light housekeeping service will ensure your unit is nice and tidy!
After skiing or hiking, retreat to our rustic and cozy LIVING SPACE with mountain views. Sit back on the comfortable sofas and enjoy the wood-burning Fireplace. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Step outside onto your private Deck to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN that comes equipped with an oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker and a complement of pots, pans, dishware and silverware. Share meals at the dining table with seating.
You're sure to enjoy when you stay at the Mountain Lodge at Okemo where our condo is conveniently located! Our guests enjoy access to the Spring House at Jackson Gore, complete with pools, hot tubs, exercise room, sauna, spa services and much more. The Okemo shuttle services this property so you're able to get around with ease during the ski season. Keep clean with the on-site coin-operated laundry facilities.
We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area, and there are 2 parking spaces included with the accommodation. Additional parking may be available.
Please note that this unit is a walk-up on the upper floors of a 3-storey building with NO elevator access, and there is no Air Conditioning.**
Upon your arrival, a fully-refundable $300 damage deposit or a credit card imprint will be collected. Please note that all resort fees are INCLUDED!
There are a number of relaxing and fun things to do in Okemo Mountain Resort. Start your morning off right with a delicious waffle from the Waffle Cabin at Okemo Mid Mountain, just a quick lift ride away! After hitting the slopes, grab a tasty après-ski meal at Tom's Loft Tavern down the road - the fried shrimp and the nachos are particularly good. Pick up groceries from Shaw's supermarket in town if you'd rather cook in-suite!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Fireplace (wood burning)
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- **This unit is a walk-up on the upper floors of a 3-storey building that does NOT have an elevator
- Enjoy access to the Spring House at Jackson Gore, just 2 miles away
- We’ve got you covered with parking on-site for 2 cars!
- All Resort Fees are INCLUDED
- Note that this unit does not feature Air Conditioning
- Rollaway beds or a crib may be available upon advance request for $20 each
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Upon arrival, a fully-refundable $300 damage deposit or a credit card imprint will be collected in the case of incidentals
- There will be a $20 per key charge for lost keys