2 Bedroom for 6, Olonne-sur-Mer
Relax and enjoy the beauty of the French coast by booking a stay in our comfy house! Located near the ocean, our property features a beautiful outdoor pool with water slides, luscious pine forests, and a bike path that leads directly to the beach. Other features we think you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Second bedroom contains a set of Bunk beds
- Go for a swim in the indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool with waterslides - open during the summer!
- Relax in the INDOOR HOT TUB
- Small fitness centre so you can keep up with your gym routine
- Recuperate in the sauna
- Bike path leads directly to the beach
- Golf courses nearby
- Wi-Fi and TV available
Dreaming of the sea? Then stay with us! Anyone who loves nature will enjoy wandering along the sandy shores, listening to the waves lap against the coast, and strolling through the luscious pine forests. There’s also a nearby bike path that leads directly to the beach! And in the middle of the beautiful French summer? Lounge by the seasonal outdoor pool and watch the kids go down the waterslide.
There are 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a Double bed and the second bedroom has a set of Bunk beds which sleeps 2. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living room. As an exclusive offer, we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which comes equipped with either a bathtub or a shower room and a hairdryer. If you're travelling light, you can rent towels for the duration of your stay. Spill something on your clothes while eating at one of the local restaurants? Don’t worry – you can clean your clothes with the on-site laundromat, then remove any wrinkles with the in-suite iron and ironing board.
When you’re not out enjoying the beauty of France, relax in the LIVING AREA and enjoy your favourite book. Or, if you’re hoping to connect with loved ones back home, you can access Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Wi-Fi is also available for FREE in the reception. TV is available for an additional charge.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Les Grands Rochers à Olonne-Sur-Mer, where our property is conveniently located. These include the hot tub, the indoor pool, the fitness room, and the sauna. In July and August, teens and adults can enjoy free access to activities on-site. Your little ones of 4 to 12 years will love the free mini-club for kids.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit and a cleaning deposit. There’s also a Holiday Tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee. There is on-site parking, pending availability.
On your way to your accommodation, you should stop by E.Leclerc Olonne for groceries. After you’ve worked up an appetite, we recommend bringing everyone to Pizza Movie for their delicious pizza – it’s only a 10-minute drive from your accommodation. If you’re looking to be more active and don’t feel like walking to the beach, there are several golf clubs in the area, including Les Olonnes Golf Course and Golf de la Domangère.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- You can borrow board games from the reception
- Don’t feel like making breakfast? You can order breakfast for €10/person per day
- In July and August, teens and adults can enjoy free access to activities on-site. Your little ones of 4 to 12 years will love the free mini-club for kids
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of €59
- TV is available for €8/day
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night per person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Travelling light? You can rent towels for a fee of €10/person