2 Bedroom for 6, Ondres
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Surrounded by the modern decor of the room, sit back and unwind after an active day swimming, surfing or biking. Discover local French cuisine in the city centre or take a dip in the outdoor pool. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with Double bed
- Second bedroom with bunk beds - perfect for the kids!
- Double trundle bed for additional guests
- TV in the common area
- Coin-operated washer and dryer
- FREE basic Wi-Fi in reception, lodging at low speed; premium rates apply
- Enjoy your balcony or patio
- Outdoor pool (summer only, may not be heated)
- FREE outdoor parking on-site
Explore the Nouvelle Aquitane region during your stay at our 2 bedroom for 6 in Ondres! Practise your surfing or go for a swim in the outdoor pool or ocean nearby. For a wonderful day trip, venture out to Landes Forest, for some biking or hiking - located about a 1-hour drive each way.
There is 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed. The second bedroom includes bunk beds - perfect for the kids. You'll find a Double trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/bed/week. Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM featuring a bathtub and a separate toilet room. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €9/kit.
After a day of swimming, retreat to our bright LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Please note that basic Wi-Fi is free in the reception area and in the apartments at low speed. Craving fresh air? Step out onto the balcony or terrace and sit on the garden furniture to get some fresh air.
Hungry? Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE which features a microwave/grill, a full-sized fridge and refrigerator, a toaster, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! Spill something on your favorite shirt? Don't worry, there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our cozy DINING AREA.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Résidence L’Allee Des Dunes, where our 39 m2 property is conveniently located. These include an outdoor pool (only open in summer, may not be heated), tennis courts, and a bouncy castle for kids. We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking on-site. There is a free shuttle between the city centre of Ondres and the beach in July and August. Please note there are 6 rooms that are accessible for people with reduced mobility available.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €40 - €80, depending on property size. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90.
Situated minutes from the beach and a variety of restaurants and shops, the residence is a perfect spot for surfers and sun seekers. Rent a board and water gear at Surf Shop Surf School Surfer's Paradise, a 6.4 km drive from the residence. Stop in at the Aquarium de Biarritz, an aquarium with views of sharks and rays. After an active day swimming, surfing or sailing, try a delicious French meal at La Plancha du Pêcheur, an 8-km drive from the residence. Sit outside for a view of the ocean. If you'd prefer to have a snack or breakfast at home, stock up on groceries at supermarket Carrefour City, a quick 6-minute drive.
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Damage deposit of €300/apartment and a holiday tax: of €1.50/night/person (18+) is collected upon arrival
- Pet fees: €10/day, €46/week. Dogs in category 1 & 2 are not allowed. Maximum 1 pet per apartment
- Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/bed/week
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10/bed
- Towels are not included but can be rented on-site for €9/kit (includes 1 bath towel, one toilet towel, and bath mat for apartment)
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €50 for 4 person accommodation, €60 for 6 person accommodation or €80 for 8 person accommodations.
- Cleaning Kits can be rented for €3.90 / kit