1 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Orcières Merlette
Spend your holiday in a cozy and function apartment nestled in the mountains of Orcières Merlette. During the summer, you'll be surrounded by gorgeous peaks, and during winter, there are 100km of ski slopes and 50km of cross-country ski trails right nearby. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bunk bed in the sleeping alcove
- Single sofa bed with Trundle bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Rent a Raclette set on-site!
- Free Outdoor Parking Available
- Ski Storage on-site
- Wi-Fi Available
- Ski Shuttle stop just outside
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to the mountains in our functional and comfortable 32 m2 holiday rental! Perfect for friends or small families, you will love the location - at the base of the main escalator leading to the lively resort centre where you'll find a variety of shops and restaurants. The ski shuttle stop is right outside the building and runs every 20 minutes in the winter only. At the end of the day, sit back and relax in our cozy apartment before preparing a meal in your kitchenette.
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed, or in the Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed. In the living area, you'll find a Single sofa bed with a Trundle bed.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bed linen is available for rent at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person.
Sit back and relax in the LIVING AREA with a sofa and turn on the TV, available for a charge. Reconnect with loved ones using the paid Wi-Fi in the apartment, or enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi in the common area. This apartment may feature a balcony or terrace - please do let us know if you have a preference and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Cook up a storm in the KITCHENETTE with cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
Your holiday rental is conveniently located at the Residence Le Pra Palier, where you can enjoy access to a number of services and amenities. Don't worry about storing your equipment as the residence is happy to provide ski lockers! Outdoor parking (20 spaces only) is available on-site for your convenience.
Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided from €29 to €79. Let us know if you want to bring your furry best friend with you on holiday, and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee. If you're travelling with little ones, the residence is happy to provide a baby kit upon request.
Upon your arrival, a small daily tourist tax per person, along with a €300/apartment damage deposit, will be collected. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please do inform our team if you would like to request this.
After a day outside in the mountains, indulge in a delicious fondue or raclette at the restaurant L'Establou, a short walk away. We'd recommend booking in advance as it is a small space. Pick up groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché and rent a raclette set from the residence to prepare a traditional meal at home. We highly recommend that you visit the park of Les Ecrins during your visit. Pamper yourself with a massage at the spa Peau D'Ours.
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- There is free Wi-Fi in the reception, or Wi-Fi is available in the apartment for €9/24 hrs and €15/week
- There is a free outdoor car park on-site (only 20 spaces available)
- This apartment may feature a balcony or terrace - do let us know if you have a preference
- Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
- Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
- If you don't feel like cleaning up, an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €29-€79
- Raclette equipment is available for loan (charges may apply)
- If you want to bring your furry best friend along, they may be accommodated for €10/night or €50/stay on request only
- This apartment may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person, along with a €300/apartment damage deposit, will be collected by the resort upon arrival