Studio Suite, Orlando
Get ready for a theme park adventure, courtesy of our cozy, budget-friendly suite. Ideally located in the heart of Orlando, our studio suite offers a shuttle service that can get you to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, or any of the Disney parks. When you’re not going on rides, splash around in the pools. Other features we think you'll love:
- Queen bed + Sleeper sofa in the living area
- PRIVATE Balcony - breathe the fresh air!
- Access to 2 kiddy pools for the little ones, 2 over-sized outdoor pools, and a heated indoor pool
- Relax in either of the 2 hot tubs on-site
- FREE shuttle takes you to Universal Orlando and SeaWorld
- Disney World shuttle available for an additional charge
- Fitness center on-site to keep up with your gym routine
- FREE Wi-Fi + Parking
- On-site convenience court features Pizza Hut Express, Subs & Burgers, and Pastries & Coffee
- The 24-hour front desk ensures there's always help when you need it!
Book a stay in our budget-friendly suite and you'll be right in the heart of theme park country! The on-site shuttle service can take you to SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, ICON Orlando, and the Disney parks. When your kids aren’t busy making friends with Mickey Mouse or learning about Hollywood magic, take them to either of the 2 kiddie pools. Or cannonball straight into one of the larger pools! If you’re coming without children, you’ll love our cheerful suite with its separate kitchen and living area, along with the colorful and welcoming decor. After a great day at the theme parks, sit out on your Private Balcony to take in the views!
Relax in our air-conditioned LIVING AREA featuring a Queen bed and a Double sleeper sofa. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. And yes, we do have cable or satellite, or connect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi! If you're craving fresh air, we highly recommend stepping out onto your balcony or patio. We want to help you keep things tidy, which is why the housekeeping service stops by every day.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM with complimentary toiletries, fluffy towels, and a hairdryer. You can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. Spill some food? Don’t worry about it: you can wash your clothes in the coin-operated washer and dryer on-site.
Hungry? You can whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! Our complimentary breakfast ensures you get a great start to your day. If you’d like a hot breakfast, there is one available on-site for a small charge. Don’t feel like cooking supper? Don’t worry – there’s an on-site food court with loads of options.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Enclave Suites, where our affordable property is conveniently located. These include 2 outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, 2 kiddy pools, 2 hot tubs, a 24-hour fitness center, a games room with fun activities for everyone, lighted tennis courts, and the 24-hour front desk. When you arrive, you can park for free in the outdoor parking area before hopping on one of the shuttles to share some laughs at Orlando's most popular theme parks! You can find more details about the shuttles below.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a fully-refundable damage deposit.
THEME PARK SHUTTLES
We are pleased to provide complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando theme parks and SeaWorld Orlando. The shuttle to Universal departs at 7:30am, 8:20am, and 10am. The shuttle for SeaWorld departs at 9am and reservations are required.
We also offer a shuttle to Walt Disney World for $12/person for a round trip. The shuttle departs at 7:25am, 10:05am, and 12:15pm.
Please note there is no eating, drinking, or smoking permitted on the shuttle. Seating is limited and it is highly recommended that you make a reservation the day before to ensure your group gets a spot.
Exploring the theme parks will definitely make you work up an appetite – even if you don’t have to chase any little ones around! The nearby ICON Orlando complex is a great place for dinner. Pio Pio is also great if you’re craving Colombian food. Looking for dinner and a show? Walk across the street to the Pirates Dinner Show. In the morning, you can pick up coffee at the local Starbucks or iCafe de Paris.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
Housekeeping (every few days)
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
- Challenge the kids to a round of ping pong at the ping pong table
- The convenience food court includes Pizza Hut Express, Subs & Burgers, and Pastries & Coffee
- Housekeeping tidies up every day, but on the 3rd day of your stay they’ll change the sheets and towels
- Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7am to 10am
- If you want something warmer, hot breakfast is available for a charge of $4.99/person
- When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of $50
- The shuttle to Disney World costs $12/person for a round trip
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation, and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay