1 Bedroom Suite - 1 King bed, Orlando
If you're dreaming of a magical vacation in Orlando, then you're dreaming of a stay in our spacious suites. Our guests enjoy a complimentary shuttle to the Disney theme parks, as well as a paid shuttle to Universal Orlando and SeaWorld. After you’ve made friends with your favorite Disney character, relax in the on-site hot tub or go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool. Other features we think you'll love:
- Bedroom with a cozy King bed
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Start your day with the FREE HOT BREAKFAST
- Keep your gym routine going, courtesy of the on-site fitness center
- FREE scheduled shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Enjoy FREE drinks at social hour on evenings from Monday to Thursday
- Grill your favorite meal in the shared BBQ area
- FREE Wi-Fi + Outdoor Parking
- Walt Disney Resort Ticket Desk on-site to help you plan out your Disney adventures
- 24h hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Come to Orlando and experience the beautiful weather and some of the best theme parks in the world! We want to make your vacation as magical as possible, which is why our guests enjoy a complimentary scheduled shuttle to the Disney theme parks. We also provide a paid shuttle to Universal Orlando, Sea World and Aquatica. When you’re exhausted from a day at the amusement park, relax in the shared outdoor hot tub or go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool. You will love to return to our cozy and welcoming suite after a great day outside.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a King bed, and a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Begin your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM with complimentary toiletries, fluffy towels, and a hairdryer. Did the kids spill ice cream on their shirts while at Disney World? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. If you have an important event, you can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board.
When you're not hiking around the theme parks, relax in our air-conditioned LIVING AREA. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV. And yes, we do have cable or satellite! Connect to our FREE WI-FI so you can send pictures of your theme park adventures to friends and family back home. The housekeeping service stops by every day to help you keep things tidy so you can enjoy your vacation stress-free.
Hungry? You can whip up a quick snack in our KITCHEN, which features a stovetop, microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, dishes, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! Before heading out to the amusement park, take advantage of the complimentary hot breakfast. And when you return? Why not try grilling your favorite meal in the shared BBQ area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor pool, the outdoor hot tub, the fitness center, and a games room with fun activities for everyone. When you arrive, you can park for free in the outdoor parking area. There is valet parking available for an additional charge.
There is no smoking allowed on site. Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a damage deposit of $50.
THEME PARK SHUTTLES
On-site, you’ll find a complimentary shuttle to Disney World. It departs at 8:35am, 11:15am, and 12:15pm, and returns in the evening. Try to arrive at the pickup spot at least 15 minutes before departure, as seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
There is also a shuttle that goes to Universal Orlando, Sea World and Aquatica. This shuttle costs $10/person for a roundtrip. Once again, seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Rather than spending precious vacation time shopping, use the Publix grocery delivery service to get groceries delivered straight to your door. If you don’t feel like cooking, there are plenty of amazing restaurants in the Disney Springs area. We’d recommend Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, which has fantastic comfort food. While the Disney theme parks and Universal Orlando receive most of the press, it’s well worth your while to check out Icon Orlando 360 for an evening.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- ICON Orlando is often overshadowed by the other major theme parks, but it’s a great place to spend an evening
- If you find Disney overwhelming, or just need to purchase some extra tickets, stop by the Walt Disney World Resort Ticket Desk in the lobby
- Skip the grocery store and get groceries delivered to you by taking advantage of Publix
- We’d recommend you get to the complimentary theme park shuttle 15 minutes prior to departure to ensure you have a spot
- While the scheduled shuttle to the Disney resorts is free, the shuttle to Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Aquatica costs $10/person for a roundtrip
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of $50