1 Bedroom Suite - 2 Queen Beds, Orlando
Book a stay in our cheerful suite and get ready to explore the best theme parks Orlando has to offer! Stay with us and you’ll have access to a theme park shuttle that will take you to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. If you still have energy to burn after a day in the park, go for a swim in the outdoor pool, then relax in the hot tub. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Queen beds
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Make a meal in your kitchen
- Wi-Fi + Parking Included!
- FREE hot breakfast to kick-start your day
- On-Site Bar open in the evenings with hot dogs, nachos, wings, and chicken tenders
- Keep your gym routine at the on-site fitness center
- Access to an Outdoor Pool + Hot Tub
- Air-conditioning ensures you stay comfortable
- Housekeeping Included!
- 24-Hour Front Desk for your convenience
Stay in our modest suite, and you'll only be minutes away from amazing theme parks! As our guest, you’ll enjoy access to a convenient theme park shuttle that will take you directly to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. We can’t wait to be your home-away-from-home!
Our cozy suite features 1 BEDROOM with 2 Queen beds, perfect for drifting to sleep on after a long day of adventure in the theme parks. There’s also a Double sofa bed in the living room for the kids.
Start your day in our 1 BATHROOM, which includes a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries to keep you fresh and clean.
When you’re not exploring the theme parks, relax in our air-conditioned LIVING ROOM and turn on the cable TV or take advantage of the Wi-Fi. Not tired after a day of adventure? Then go for a swim in the pool or relax in the hot tub.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in our fully-equipped KITCHEN, which features a stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, cooking utensils and dishes. If you want to get a delicious start to your day and you don’t feel like cooking, take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast. If you feel like cooking in the comforts of your home, pick up your groceries at the Whole Foods Market, a 5-minute drive away!
Please note that this property is non-smoking.
RESORT AMENITIES AND THEME PARK SHUTTLES
When you arrive at staySky Suites, where this unit is conveniently located, you'll enjoy the shared outdoor pool and hot tub! If you need anything else, the staff at the 24-hour front desk will surely be able to help. Spill something on your clothes? Don’t worry – there’s coin-operated laundry on-site. And if you need to smooth things over, our suite features an iron and ironing board. Thanks to our daily housekeeping service, you'll spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying Orlando. Upon your arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit. You’ll also be asked for a small daily resort fee of $4.95/night (USD) per suite, which gives you access to the on-site fitness center, the theme park shuttle, the Wi-Fi, the pool towels, and the outdoor parking area!
Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld! Reservations for the shuttles are to be made 24 hours in advance.
Hotel Departure time for Walt Disney World (EPCOT) | 7:20am, 10:00am, and 12:15pm
Theme Park Return Departure time | 6:00pm, 8:00pm and 10:30pm
Universal Orlando & Sea World Shuttle (including Aquatica)
Hotel Departure Time for Universal | 7:25am and 8:50am
Universal Resturn Departure Time | 6:55pm
Hotel Departure Time for Sea World | 9:50am
Sea World Return Departure Time | 6:00pm
Please note that the shuttle schedule changes depending on the season, and you should aim to arrive in the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The Disney shuttle drops off at EPCOT, so plan to use Disney’s internal transportation for shuttles to other Disney Parks. No food, beverages, luggage, electric scooters or double strollers are allowed on the shuttle. Umbrella strollers are permitted, but must be empty and folded. Groups of 10 or more must make reservations 24 hours in advance at an additional cost.
The number one stop for most will be one of the theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, or SeaWorld. We know how overwhelming Walt Disney World can be, which is why there’s a Disney Ticket Specialist Desk which can provide you all of the information you need to have a great experience.
If you’re hungry, the on-site bar cooks up wings, nachos, chicken tenders, and hot dogs in the evening. In addition to the theme parks, we highly recommend that you take some time to check out ICON Orlando, which is a 400ft tall observation wheel and complex which features a variety of restaurants and shopping experiences. Feel like Columbian food? Then drive over to Pio Pio Restaurant, which is only 6 minutes away. Start planning your theme park getaway today!
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
Housekeeping (every few days)
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Downtown Disney has recently been revamped into Disney Springs and includes incredible restaurants and magical boutique shops
- If you find Disney World overwhelming, speak to the friendly staff at the Disney Ticket Specialist Desk in the lobby for advice
- After a long day walking around the theme parks, soothe your sore feet in the hot tub
- The best way to start your day? The complimentary hot breakfast
- All accommodations are non-smoking
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of $50
- There is a resort fee of $4.95/night that gives you access to parking, access to the fitness center, use of the theme park shuttle, in-suite Wi-Fi, and pool towels
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation, and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay