1 Bedroom Condo, Orlando
The Grove Resort Orlando offers large, residential-style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites featuring full kitchens, full size washer & dryers, an on-site water park and is only minutes from Disney.
This beautifully decorated one-bedroom condo, located inside The Grove Resort Orlando, offers spacious accommodations for up to 4 guests. Our home away from home features:
• 1 King Bed
• Separate Dining and Living Room with a Sofa Bed (sleeps 2)
• Bathroom with a Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Dishes and Silverware
• Full Sized Washer/Dryer
• Screened in Balcony
• 975 Square Feet
Enjoy exceptional resort amenities during your stay including Surfari Water Park featuring a FlowRider Double surf simulator, a 695-foot lazy river, twisting dual water slides, a kids’ activities pool, private cabana rentals and more. For serenity, escape to The Springs Pools which features three full-sized pools, an oversized hot tub, and a children's splash area. For those that enjoy nature, venture to the shores of Lake Austin for a variety of natural adventures including guided fishing excursions, pontoon boats, paddle boats, kayaks, or fishing from the dock.
Dine at Valencia Restaurant serving Southern European Cuisine (Italian, French and Spanish) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indulge at the large-scale grab-and-go, Alfresco Market, ideal for stocking the in-room kitchen. Order pizza delivery to your room from Antonio’s or skip the trip to the grocery store and we’ll deliver groceries to your room when you order from Catering to Your Door. Grab a bite to eat poolside at The Springs Bar & Grill or enjoy a cocktail at Element after a long day of adventure in Orlando. Longboard Bar & Grill, located inside Surfari Water Park, features a variety of beer on tap including, Big Wave Lager and Kahuna Ale. Guests are invited to enjoy Hawaiian-style BBQ and traditional continental fare.
Flip Flop’s Family Fun Center is our brand-new state-of-the-art arcade, featuring glow-in-the-dark mini golf, cutting-edge video and redemption games and classics like Skee-Ball.
Discover an intimate and personalized spa experience at Escape Spa, featuring a diverse selection of treatments using only the finest organic products & ingredients!
There is parking available on-site for an additional charge. Upon arrival, you will be asked for a resort fee, which covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and a scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family.
As an environmentally conscious organization, The Grove Resort Orlando has adopted a Resort Cleaning Program and a Green Initiative that will assist in reducing our carbon footprint and lessening our impact on the environment. Our Resort Cleaning Program provides an every-other-day cleaning to your suite for all guests of the resort.
Additionally, our Green Initiative provides our guests the opportunity to receive a resort credit per cleaning that they choose to opt out of. Resort credits will be applied to each guest’s incidental account. The Front Desk will provide more information at check-in.
24hr front desk
Free local calls
Housekeeping (every few days)
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- Pamper yourself by booking a session at Escape Spa
- You can purchase tickets to all of the major attractions at the on-site concierge
- Lake Austin natural adventures include kayaking, pontoons boats, go-floats, fishing and swan paddle boats
- Parking is $15/day per vehicle
- Private cabana at Surfari Water Park are available for rent
- The Resort Fee is $30/night + tax and covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family