3 Bedroom 3 Bath Condo, Orlando
The Grove Resort Orlando, Orlando’s ultimate vacation destination, is a sanctuary for those who seek to escape the ordinary.
The Grove Resort Orlando offers large, residential-style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites featuring full kitchens, full size washer & dryers, an on-site water park and is only minutes from Disney.
This beautifully decorated three bedroom, three bathroom condo offers spacious accommodations for up to 8 guests. Our home away from home features:
- Master Bedroom has 1 King Bed
- Second Bedroom has 1 Queen Bed
- Third Bedroom has 1 Queen Bed
- Separate Dining and Living Room with a Sofa Bed (sleeps 2)
- Three Bathrooms
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Dishes and Silverware
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer
- Screened in Balcony
- 1,544 Square Feet
Enjoy exceptional resort amenities during your stay including Surfari Water Park featuring a FlowRider Double surf simulator, a 695-foot lazy river, twisting dual water slides, a kids’ activities pool, private cabana rentals and more. For serenity, escape to The Springs Pools which features three full-sized pools, an oversized hot tub, and a children's splash area. For those that enjoy nature, venture to the shores of Lake Austin for a variety of natural adventures including guided fishing excursions, pontoon boats, paddle boats, kayaks, or fishing from the dock.
Dine at Valencia, our full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Indulge at the large-scale grab-and-go, Alfresco Market, ideal for stocking the in-room kitchen. Order pizza delivery to your room from Antonio’s or skip the trip to the grocery store and we’ll deliver groceries to your room when you order from Catering to Your Door. Grab a bite to eat poolside at The Springs Bar & Grill or enjoy a cocktail at Element after a long day of adventure in Orlando. Longboard Bar & Grill, located inside Surfari Water Park, features a variety of beer on tap including, Big Wave Lager and Kahuna Ale. Guests are invited to enjoy Hawaiian-style BBQ and traditional continental fare.
Flip Flop’s Family Fun Center is our brand-new state-of-the-art arcade, featuring glow-in-the-dark mini golf, cutting-edge video and redemption games and classics like Skee-Ball.
Discover an intimate and personalized spa experience at Escape Spa, featuring a diverse selection of treatments using only the finest organic products & ingredients!
There is parking available on-site for an additional charge. Upon arrival, you will be asked for a resort fee of $35/night (plus tax) per suite, which covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and a scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family.
DISNEY WORLD THEME PARK SHUTTLE
Enjoy complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World Ticket & Transportation Center! The free daily shuttle departs at 9am, 11am, and 12:15pm, and it returns from the Disney Ticket & Transportation Center at 6pm, 7:35pm, 9:35pm, and 10:35pm. Please note that departure times are subject to change. You will need to get a voucher for the shuttle bus 24 hours in advance at the Concierge Desk, and we’d recommend guests be at the designated departure area at least 10 minutes prior to departure as capacity is limited and seating is determined on a first come, first serve basis. There is no smoking, eating, drinking, strollers or luggage permitted on the shuttle. Riders with disabilities and wheelchairs should call for a reservation at least two hours prior to boarding to confirm their space on the shuttle.
24hr front desk
Free local calls
Housekeeping (every few days)
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Pamper yourself by booking a session at Escape Spa
- You can purchase tickets to all of the major attractions at the on-site concierge
- Lake Austin natural adventures include kayaking, pontoons boats, go-floats, fishing and swan paddle boats
- Parking is $15/day per vehicle
- Private cabana at Surfari Water Park are available for rent
- The Resort Fee is $35/night + tax per room and covers daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World's Ticket and Transportation Center, entrance to Surfari Water Park, lazy river tubes and towels, complimentary resort-wide Wi-Fi, unlimited in-room local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee pod and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of the business center with printing and scheduled calendar of resort activities for the family
- Guests must be a minimum age of 21 years in order to make a reservation, and must occupy the unit for the duration of the stay