Naish House for 2, Palm Springs
Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation by booking a stay in our beautiful suite. Our incredibly romantic space has high wood beam ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, a dining room, and a full kitchen. As our guest, you’ll have access to incredible amenities, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a hand-carved four-poster Queen bed
- Stone bathtub and private open-air shower
- 2 heated saltwater pools with views of the San Jacinto Mountains, each open 24-hours
- Daily ground brewed coffee
- Complimentary home-cooked breakfast in the beautiful Moroccan front courtyard
- Weekend yoga classes
- Free W-Fi
- Outdoor screenings of vintage movies every night
- Outdoor meditation sessions (pending weather)
- Unlimited use of stylish cruiser bikes
True relaxation awaits those who book a stay in our lovely villa in Palm Springs. Start your day by sipping on daily ground brewed coffee and indulging in a home cooked breakfast in the beautiful Moroccan front courtyard. Lounge by the pool in the afternoon, or do some yoga. Every evening, hundreds of candles and lanterns are lit, transforming the area into a slice of serenity. As the stars shine, go for a swim in either of the heated outdoor saltwater pools, which are open seasonally 24-hours a day, or relax and enjoy a screening of a classic movie.
Our romantic suite has 1 Bedroom with a hand-carved, four-poster Queen bed.
Relax in the 1 BATHROOM, which has a stone bathtub and a private open-air shower. We provide you with towels and complimentary toiletries.
After touring the town on one of our stylish cruiser bikes (we’ll provide you with helmets!), retreat to our serene LIVING AREA. High wood beam ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace give our space a calm and tranquil atmosphere. Connect with friends and family by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi.
If you’re hungry, you can craft a gourmet meal in our fully-equipped KITCHEN. If you don’t feel like cooking, enjoy a complimentary home-cooked breakfast in the lovely Moroccan front courtyard, or wander over to Le Vallauris.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Korakia Pensione, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated outdoor saltwater pools, the 24-hour front desk, Moroccan Tea time, weekend yoga classes and soundbaths, and classic movie nights.
Please note that there is a resort fee of $30/night (plus 12.5%) per suite, which covers the freshly prepared breakfast, unlimited Wi-Fi, parking, afternoon tea, evening turndown service, showings of classic films, weekend yoga and meditation classes, and the use of cruiser-style bicycles.
The nearby Nature’s Café has healthy snacks and delicious vegan and vegetarian lunch options. Alternatively, Le Vallauris serves French Mediterranean and is within walking distance. If you don’t feel like walking, you can order and have your meal delivered to the property.
When you’re not taking advantage of the yoga classes and soundbaths at the property, lace up your hiking boots and try Tahquitz Canyon hiking trail. This historic hike leads to a beautiful waterfall oasis once you reach the mountain.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
Fireplace (wood burning)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- Step outside in the evening and enjoy vintage movie screenings
- When weather permits, the meditation sessions take place under the morning sun
- Weekend yoga classes meet at 8:30am at the library off the lobby, and private sessions are available for $75/hour
- Please note that there is a daily resort fee of $30/night (plus 12.5% tax) per suite which covers access to many of the wonderful amenities at this location