1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Peyragudes
Stay in our rustic apartment and enjoy easy access to adventure! Every morning, a free shuttle will take you directly to the ski lift so you can spend more time on the pistes and less time driving. In the summer, take advantage of the area’s many hiking and mountain biking trails. Other features we think you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Full Kitchen - cook in-room!
- Take in the fresh air on your balcony or patio
- Convenient FREE Ski Shuttle ensures you have easy access to the slopes
- Access to an Indoor Pool + Hot Tub
- Keep your apartment uncluttered by taking advantage of our ski storage
- Wi-Fi and TV available
- 300m from the centre, 500m from the slopes
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Outdoor enthusiasts dream of a place like Peyragudes. Located in the heart of the Pyrénées, the area is home to pristine ski pistes, beautiful hiking trails, and stunning natural vistas. Our guests enjoy free shuttles to the ski lifts, which ensures you’re on the mountain enjoying the fresh air as soon as possible. When you’re not slaloming down the trails, go for a swim in our pool, or relax in the shared hot tub. The shops and excitement in town are only 300m away, while the ski pistes are a mere 500m! There is something for everyone in this area.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. There's also a Double sofa bed in the living area. Please note that we provide our guests with bed linens for no additional charge.
Prepare for a day of adventure by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower or bathtub. If you’ve spilled something on your clothes, don’t worry, there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can keep wrinkles out of your clothes by using the in-suite iron and ironing board. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
When you’re not skiing the pistes, relax in our LIVING AREA. Craving fresh air? Open the windows or step out onto your Balcony or Patio and enjoy the view! TV and in-suite Wi-Fi are both available for an additional fee.
If you’re hungry, you can whip up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Hameau de Balestas à Germ Station de Peyragudes, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated indoor pool, hot tub, and on-site ski storage. You will also love to soothe your muscles in the sauna after a day on the pistes. If you're bringing a car to explore this area, there is on-site parking, subject to availability.
Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit, a cleaning deposit, and a Holiday Tax. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we’ll try our best to accommodate you for an additional fee.
If you need to pick up some extra groceries, stop by Sherpa Supermarché Peyragudes, which is only 5-minutes from your apartment. Looking for a quick meal, walk over to Bar Restaurant Le Hourgad. If you need to pick up some skis or other equipment, go to the nearby Intersport Ski Shop.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- In the heart of the Pyrénées National Park, you can find a variety of protected animal species, including golden eagles and bears
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to provide a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €59 and €100, depending on the size of the accommodation
- TV is available for €8/day
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Traveling light? Towels are available for €10/person
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1.35/night, per person