1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Plagne Soleil
Enjoy the beauty of the valleys and summits in any season at the Plagne Soleil! Our chalet-inspired apartment is located minutes from the world-class Paradiski ski pistes, and other winter activities to amuse the whole family. Pre-book your ski passes at preferential prices and you'll have more time to discover the eclectic restaurants and activities happening in town. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Twin beds
- Living area with 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas
- Cook in-house in the Kitchenette
- FREE Wi-Fi in-room
- Covered Parking available on-site
- Relax and soak those tired muscles in the Jacuzzi at the Wellness Area
- Enjoy the Restaurant/bar on-site
- 435km of ski slopes connected to 7 different ski hills
- A peaceful + natural feeling in any season
- 5-minute drive to a casual kid-friendly, Restaurant Au Coin du Feu
- Hotel-style reception area has a cozy fireplace and pool table area with amazing mountain views
Plagne Soleil is the ideal ski holiday spot, and your cozy apartment is perfectly located at the base of the largest ski area in Europe - Paradiski ski slopes! A 30-minute drive from Aime train station or a drive from the Chambéry airport, it is well worth visiting this area to enjoy the stunning views of the summits and valleys in every season. The town of Mâcot la Plagne is about a 20-minute drive from your apartment, worth the drive in the warmer months to see the fields of apple and pear, and the colourful meadows and forests. Our 1 bedroom apartment of 38 to 40 m2 is warm and bright after a day exploring the mountains.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed or 2 Twin beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. There are also 2 Twin sleeper sofas in the living area.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM complete with a hairdryer for those mornings you want to head out early to the ski hill. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels provided!
The open concept and rustic furniture turn the LIVING AREA into your comfortable home-away-from-home after an exhilarating day on the slopes, bike, or hiking paths. Cozy up with a blanket and a book on the couch or watch a great flick on the Flat-Screen TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi. Just outside, step onto your private balcony/terrace!
The KITCHEN allows you to cook and eat inside the comforts of your unit. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge, 4 induction rings, and a comfy dining table to fit your family and friends. If you prefer a pre-made meal, call the local grocery delivery service for a full fridge without the effort. Stock up on food basics at the Spar supermarket, just a quick walk from your unit.
Our guests enjoy a host of amenities and services that center around your needs at Le Sun Valley, where your apartment is conveniently located. An on-site wellness area, including a heated pool and a shared jacuzzi, is available to guests from Sunday to Friday, Take it easy in the heated pool, sauna, steam room, and hammam. Bring the kids to the large lobby area where they can play board games as you get warm by the fireplace and gaze at the picturesque view of the mountains. There is a ski shop on the main level of the building for equipment rentals. Conveniently park in our indoor parking lot for a fee. If you drive to the apartment, you'll need snow chains on your tires in the winter, along with a snow brush. Always prepare for a change in the weather as mountain weather is unpredictable.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend (1 pet per apartment), they may be accommodated for a pet fee - please inquire with our team upon booking. A final end of stay cleaning may be provided upon your departure for a fee. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
Upon your arrival, a small daily commune tax will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit.
During the winter, you'll love the Ski-in/Ski-out location - makes for an easy start and finish to your ski day! Make sure to take advantage of the excellent proximity to the Paradiski ski area, and if you're not renting gear on-site, visit the Ski Republic ski shop, a 5-minute drive away. In the summer, this area is known for its beautiful hiking trails and views, so be sure to check out the trails with a professional guide on Sundays and Mondays. We highly recommend that you take a short drive to the cheese shop, Fruitière, to pair your favourite cheese with your weekend wine selections. At the end of a great day, try the steak grilled on an open fire at the popular French restaurant, Le Grizzli, or at Le Vancouver!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- You'll love the close proximity to the ski lifts and hiking trails, whatever the season
- A 1km drive from La Plagne Centre
- The largest cable car in the world, the Vanoise Express, links you to different valleys within minutes
- Peaceful surroundings with stunning views of the mountains
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking
- Upon arrival, a small daily commune tax of €2.48/person (18 yrs +) will be collected, along with a €500 damage deposit
- If you're interested in bringing along your pet, they may be accommodated for a pet fee of €10/night (1 pet/apartment)
- Enjoy a final cleaning for €69 to €99, depending on apartment type
- Covered parking is available on-site for €55/week