Chalet for 14, Plangagnant
Stay in our authentic cozy chalet in Plangagnant, perfect for your mountain vacation! You will love to escape to this calm, forested location at 1650m, overlooking the La Roche chairlift. The exciting centre of the resort is a short distance away, and there is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations. Other features you'll love:
- Easy Access to Plagne 2000 and the Paradiski area!
- 4 bedrooms with a cozy Double bed each
- Fifth bedroom with 2 Bunk beds
- 2 Twin beds in the sixth bedroom
- Private Spa Area - feel pampered!
- Ski Room with Boot and Glove Warmers
- Games area - perfect for the kids and kids at heart!
- FREE Wi-Fi Access in-house
- Complimentary Private Parking for 2 cars
- Convenient in-suite Washer and Dryer
Escape to our cozy and modern Chalet Natural Lodge for your vacation! You will love the serene and calm location, tucked away in Plangagnant overlooking the La Roche chairlift to Plagne Aime 2000. The dynamic and sporty resort centre is a short distance away, where you'll find a variety of trendy shops, delicious restaurants, and great attractions. Our traditional 170 m2 wood and stone chalet will have you feeling relaxed and stress-free, complete with a cozy Spa Area. We highly recommend warming up in front of the massive stone fireplace after a wonderful day among the peaks!
There are 6 BEDROOMS in our chalet - on the top floor, the master bedroom features a luxurious Double bed, while the second bedroom contains 2 Twin beds and the third bedroom features 2 Bunk beds. On the main floor, the final three bedrooms each feature 1 Double bed. Bed linen is supplied for you!
Get ready for the day ahead in one of the 3 BATHROOMS. There are 2 full bathrooms on the main floor, and the third full bathroom is on the top floor. An additional HALF bathroom on the top floor features a shower. If you're travelling light, towel rental is available for a fee! Keep clean with the laundry facilities on the top floor.
The open-concept LIVING AREA on the ground floor is warm and inviting. Kick back on the large, comfy sofa and read a good book in front of the massive Wood-Burning Fireplace, or catch up with friends and family using the FREE Wi-FI. In the winter, you will love the private ski room with boot and glove warmers. Step outside on your spacious Terrace and breathe the fresh mountain air!
Prepare meals in the Full KITCHEN on the ground floor with an oven, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, dishwasher, cooking hobs, fridge and freezer, raclette set, toaster, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your home, the Spar Supermarket can be found 5 minutes' drive away.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this region and there is private parking on-site for 2 cars. Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected. Please also note that end of stay cleaning services are provided for a cost.
While visiting, make sure to spend some time exploring the 435km of slopes at the Paradiski area, easily accessible from Plagne 2000. We also recommend visiting the Summit of La Grande Rochette via the Funiplagne Gondola on a sunny day - the views are amazing! Our sports fans will love to visit the 9km long Olympic Bobsled run at La Roche, and our hikers will love to adventure through the Vanoise National Park in the summer. At the end of a wonderful day, we highly recommend grabbing a nice fondue or delicious steak at Le Grizzli in town. Grab a great après-ski, or après-hike, treat at Le Chalet de la Roche, at the base of La Roche chairlift!
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Enjoy private parking for 2 cars!
- Take part in the many activities available to you in this area - including snowshoe tours, climbing the ice tower, cinemas, paragliding, and the Telemark world championship in March!
- Check-in arrangements will take place prior to your arrival
- Bed linen and pillowcases are included
- Towels are available for rent for €7/kit
- End of stay cleaning is provided for €200
- Please note that a €1.65/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €1500/chalet