1 Bedroom Apartment for 4 (Sea Side), Pornichet
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Welcome to our cozy and equipped apartment in Pornichet! Located in a charming fishing port, you'll love to have a colourful array of trendy shops and boutiques, delicious seafood restaurants, and fun leisure and sporting activities right outside your door. This apartment is perfect for a relaxing getaway, we think you'll love:
- Cozy bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Functional Kitchenette
- Facing towards the sea
- FREE Wi-Fi + TV
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Steps from the "Libraires" Beach!
- Covered parking available
- Start your day with the paid Breakfast
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to our cozy and charming 1 bedroom apartment, wonderfully located in beautiful Pornichet, which offers a full array of exciting and leisurely activities. The "Libraires " beach is just outside the door and the nearest shops are just 500m away! This is the perfect home base to explore the best of the Loire Atlantique region - spend your days soaking up the sunshine on the pristine beaches, or take advantage of the excellent water sports in the Côte D'Amour. At the end of a great day, relax in our 30 m2 apartment facing the sea, with a functional kitchen and free Wi-Fi!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM featuring either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Providing optimal flexibility, bedding configurations do vary - if you have a preference, please inform our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. There is an additional Sofa bed for 2 in the living room.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with shower. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied upon your arrival.
After a day of relaxing at the beach, retreat to our open and cozy LIVING AREA facing the sea. Sit back and relax on the sofa and turn on the TV to catch up on your favourite French movies and shows. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. If you'd like to breathe the sea breeze on your private balcony/terrace, please get in touch with our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features ceramic hobs, a microwave/grill, a coffee maker, kettle and a dishwasher. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan dining area. Stock up on groceries at the Spar Supermarket, a 5-minute drive away!
Our property is conveniently located at Prestige Residence de la Plage in Pornichet where you can enjoy access to a number of services and amenities! Spend your summer holiday lounging around in the Outdoor Heated Pool, open from mid-May to the end of September. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. Start your morning right with the continental breakfast service on-site for a fee. During July and August, there is a FREE kids club for children aged 4-11, so you can relax while the kids have a blast. The residence is also happy to provide baby kits upon request for a fee.
Please let us know if you'll be bringing a vehicle; indoor parking is available on-site for an additional fee and must be booked beforehand. Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge!
A number of these units are available, and each unit is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Take a break from lounging on the beach to check out the cafe La Signature et le Sunset along the beach for tasty food and drinks! In the mood for some history? The medieval city of Guérande is just a 20-minute drive away! If you're visiting in August, you can't miss the Guérande music festival! We think you'll love to play some mini-golf, or head to the Pornichet Guérande Golf course, to enjoy the sunshine on the greens. After a great day in the sun, indulge in a delicious meal at the Réstaurant Secret, a 10-minute walk away - this little hole-in-the-wall features fantastic chef suggestions.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the lovely Outdoor Pool during the summer, open from mid-May to end of September
- Bed linen and towels are supplied upon your arrival!
- The bedding configurations vary, so please let us know if you have a preference
- If you'd like to breathe the sea breeze on your private balcony/terrace, please get in touch with our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- Covered parking is available on-site for €60/week
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
- Please let us know if you're interested in bringing your furry best friend with you and we'll do our best to accommodate your pet for €60/stay/animal
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €500/apartment, a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 per person, and an Eco Tax €0.20/person/night
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not valid
- A number of these units are available, and each unit is individually decorated. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing complete with the advertised bedding arrangements and unit size, but the actual decor in the unit and furniture layout may differ
- Not all units come with a balcony. Please let us know if you would prefer to have one!