1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 6, Pralognan-La-Vanoise
Stay in our charming apartment and you’ll be right in the thick of a variety of fun activities, including downhill skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, and hiking in the summer. When you’re not taking advantage of your easy access to the beautiful mountain slopes, spend your time checking out the local shops and restaurants.
There is 1 BEDROOM with 2 Twin beds, and a sleeping alcove with a Bunk bed. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room.
After you’ve worked up a sweat skiing, wash off in the 1 BATHROOM.
When you’re tired, relax in the spacious LIVING AREA. If you feel like dimming the lights and watching your favourite show, you can rent a TV for a small charge.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in your KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Every morning, make sure you take a moment to enjoy the view while sipping on a fresh cup of coffee, made in our unit’s coffeemaker.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, where this unit is conveniently located. Reconnect with loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area. You will love the ski-in/ski-out access of this property, and you can store your skis on-site with the ski locker. Take advantage of covered parking during your stay for a fee, or enjoy complimentary outdoor parking.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a small nightly fee. If you don’t want to bring your own towels and linens, they are also available on-site for an additional charge.
Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, which is a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need to rent some skis, you can do walk over to Go Sport Montagne. Lastly, if you need a drink after a crazy day on the slopes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
Detailed room description
- When you’re not skiing or hiking, take the opportunity to explore the local shops and restaurants.
- Nervous about skiing? Brush up on your technique by taking classes at the local ski school
- Need to catch up with the folks back home? Head to the reception and take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- If you want to stay inside and relax, you can rent TV for €7 a day or €35 a week
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €154
- Don’t feel like lugging around linens and bath towels? You can rent them on-site for €10 a person
- If you want to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €5 per night or €25 per week