2 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 8, Pralognan-La-Vanoise
Want to be close to the slopes and in a convenient central location? Then check out our ski-in/ski-out property! Thanks to our location in picturesque Pralognan-La-Vanoise, you’re simultaneously close to shops, restaurants, and pristine mountain slopes. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms, each with either a Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds, or Bunk beds
- Great value! Alcove with a set of Bunk Beds acts like an additional bedroom!
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace!
- Kickstart your morning by making coffee in our apartment’s coffeemaker
- Keep your skis safe by locking them up in the ski locker
- Park in the covered parking area for a fee, or in the outdoor parking for free
- FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Enjoy a stay in a picturesque area of France and have great access to a variety of fun activities, including downhill skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, and hiking in the summer. When you’re not taking advantage of your easy access to the beautiful mountain slopes, spend your time checking out the local shops and restaurants.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 48m2 apartment, each of which has either a Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds, or a Bunk bed. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. There is also an alcove with a set of Bunk Beds which sleep 2, and a Double sofa bed in the living room. An alternate configuration may have a Twin bed in the sleeping alcove, and an additional Twin sofa bed in the living room - please specify your preferences with us!
Work up a sweat skiing down the slopes? Then wash off in the 2 BATHROOMS.
When you’re tired, relax in the spacious LIVING AREA. If you feel like dimming the lights and watching your favourite show, you can rent a TV for a small charge.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in your KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Every morning, make sure you take a moment to enjoy the view while sipping on a fresh cup of coffee, made in our unit’s coffeemaker.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, where this unit is conveniently located. Reconnect with loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area. You will love the ski-in/ski-out access of this property, and you can store your skis on-site with the ski locker. Take advantage of covered parking during your stay for a fee, or enjoy complimentary outdoor parking.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a small nightly fee. If you don’t want to bring your own towels and linens, they are also available on-site for an additional charge.
Your rental is just 50m away from the resort center where you can find everything you'll need including ski rentals! If you're new to skiing, don't sweat it! You can take lessons at the resort. Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, which is a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need to rent some skis, you can do walk over to Go Sport Montagne. Lastly, if you need a drink after a crazy day on the slopes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- When you’re not skiing or hiking, take the opportunity to explore the local shops and restaurants.
- Nervous about skiing? Brush up on your technique by taking classes at the local ski school.
- Need to catch up with the folks back home? Head to the reception and take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- Please specify any bedding or unit preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- If you want to stay inside and relax, you can rent TV for €7 a day or €35 a week
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €154
- Don’t feel like lugging around linens and bath towels? You can rent them on-site for €10 a person
- If you want to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €5 per night or €25 per week