2 Bedroom Apartment for 6, Pralognan-La-Vanoise
Stay in our charming apartment and you’ll be right in the thick of a variety of fun activities, including downhill skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, and hiking in the summer. When you’re not taking advantage of your easy access to the beautiful mountain slopes, spend your time checking out the local shops and restaurants.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our 41m2 unit, each of which has either a Double Bed, 2 Twin Beds or a Bunk bed. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your unit's bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you. There's also a Double Sofa Bed in the living room.
After you've worked up a sweat, wash off in your 2 BATHROOMS.
When you’re tired, relax in the spacious LIVING AREA. If you feel like dimming the lights and watching your favourite show, you can rent a TV for a small charge.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in your KITCHEN, which features ceramic hobs, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a toaster. Every morning, make sure you take a moment to enjoy the view while sipping on a fresh cup of coffee, made in our unit’s coffeemaker.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise, where this unit is conveniently located. Reconnect with loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi in the reception area. You will love the ski-in/ski-out access of this property, and you can store your skis on-site with the ski locker. Take advantage of covered parking during your stay for a fee, or enjoy complimentary outdoor parking.
When you arrive, you’ll be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate you for a small nightly fee. If you don’t want to bring your own towels and linens, they are also available on-site for an additional charge.
Your rental is just 50m away from the resort center where you can find everything you'll need including ski rentals! If you're new to skiing, don't sweat it! You can take lessons at the resort. Don’t feel like cooking? Head to La Ripaille, which is a cozy restaurant that makes delightful food using local produce. Their pizza is spectacular! If you need to rent some skis, you can do walk over to Go Sport Montagne. Lastly, if you need a drink after a crazy day on the slopes, head over to Bar Du Bochor.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- When you’re not skiing or hiking, take the opportunity to explore the local shops and restaurants.
- Nervous about skiing? Brush up on your technique by taking classes at the local ski school.
- Need to catch up with the folks back home? Head to the reception and take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- Please specify your bedding preferences with our team
- If you want to stay inside and relax, you can rent TV for €7 a day or €35 a week
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €154
- Don’t feel like lugging around linens and bath towels? You can rent them on-site for €10 a person
- If you want to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €5 per night or €25 per week