1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Puy-Saint-Vincent
If you dream of white mountain pistes, downhill skiing, or snowshoeing, then you'll love staying with us in the winter. And in the summer? It's all about the amazing hiking and mountain biking trails, or the evening swims in the heated outdoor pool. When you stay in our rustic and cozy unit, you’re less than 100m from the slopes, and you’re surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Ecrins National Park.
There is 1 BEDROOM with either a Double Bed or 2 Twin Beds. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding configuration, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
There’s 1 BATHROOM in which you can start your day. If you're travelling light, bed linen and towels are available for rent upon arrival.
After an afternoon of adventure, you can return to the cozy LIVING AREA and relax on the sofa while watching some TV.
KITCHEN: When your stomach grumbles, whip up a quick meal in the kitchen, which features hotplates, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a dishwasher. If you need coffee to kick-start your morning, we’ve got you covered: our unit comes with a coffeemaker. You can pick up groceries from the nearby Sherpa Supermarché.
When you arrive at Le Hameau des Ecrins, where this unit is conveniently located, you can enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services. In the summer, after you’re tired from adventuring, be sure to take a dip in the heated outdoor pool. If you’re looking for more adventure, whitewater sports are only a short drive away. In the winter, you don’t have to worry about lugging your skis around, as ski storage is available on-site. If you want to keep your car out of the snow, you have the option of paying for covered parking. U[on your arrival, you’ll be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit, along with a small Holiday Tax. At the end of your stay, if you don’t feel like cleaning your unit, there is an optional cleaning service for an additional fee. Note that this cleaning service does not include the kitchen.
If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking as a small number of our properties are pet-friendly. And, because we consider your pets to be part of your family, there is no additional fee for bringing one along – just make sure you let us know when booking.
If you’re looking for a little place that’s affordable and provides great food, winter or summer, check out Au Petit Chamois, which is known for its pizza. And for breakfast, head over to La Creperie, which has food so good you’ll want to lick the plate! If you need to brush up on your skiing, visit Ecole Du Ski Francais Esf Puy Saint Vincent Pelvoux Vallouise.
Detailed room description
- As soon as you step out of your unit, you’ll be surrounded by beautiful mountain views
- You’re only 100m from the slopes – perfect for the skiers and mountain bikers
- Try cross-country skiing and hiking
- Whitewater activities are only a short drive away
- If you don’t want to clean your place, there is an end-of-stay cleaning available for between €38 and €68, depending on the size of your unit
- Keep the snow off your car by taking advantage of the covered parking for €35 per week
- If you don’t want to bring your own linens or towels, they’re available on-site for €9 and €7 per person, respectively
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked for a security deposit of €400
- There is a Tourist Tax of €0.80 per adult, per night