2 Bedroom Duplex with Alcove for 8, Risoul
Find your own mountain paradise in Risoul by staying in our spacious 2 bedroom duplex – perfect for families or groups! Relax in the open living space or take advantage of the heated indoor pool. Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 2 Bedrooms, the master has a Double bed and the second bedroom has a bench-style Trundle bed
- Great value! Alcove with bunk beds acts like an extra bedroom!
- Double sofabed sleeps additional guests
- On-site ski storage
- TV in the common area
- Wi-Fi available
- Private balcony or patio
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor parking available
Our lovely space is perfect for families and groups seeking a mountain getaway! Explore Risoul, then retreat to our cozy accommodation, throw on your bathing suit, and go for a swim in the heated indoor pool. You can store all of your ski gear in the convenient on-site ski lockers. If you’re seeking a relaxing mountain escape, you’ve found it!
Our duplex has 2 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a comfy Double bed, and the second bedroom features a Bench-style trundle bed, which sleeps 2. There is also an ALCOVE with a set of bunk beds, which sleeps 2. The Bench-style trundle bed in the living area can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready for the day in either of our 1.5 BATHROOMS. If you’re travelling light, you can rent a kit featuring bed linens and towels for €10/person.
After an exciting day in the mountains, retreat to our open-concept LIVING AREA and lounge on the sofa. You can enjoy cable or satellite television on flatscreen TV for €7/day or €35/week. Step out onto the balcony or terrace and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Start your day off right by preparing a homecooked meal in the comfort of our fully-equipped KITCHEN. It features a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, and dishes.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residences Castor & Pollux by Mona Lisa, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated indoor pool and on-site ski storage. Outdoor parking is available on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. A tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected upon check-in. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €29 to €79.
Please note that this property is currently undergoing renovations until Fall 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The nearby Le Strato Risoul has a good selection of casual dining options and La grotte du yeti is the place to go after skiing for drinks. If you have kids in your group, Restaurant Le Snow Board Café is a good place to take them for a bite to eat. Finally, Cinéma de la Forêt Blanche is a great place to relax and watch a movie after a hard day.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- This residence is pet-friendly, please inquire at the time of booking if you wish to bring your pet on holiday with you
- A tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected at check-in
- Please note that photos are representative and actual unit may differ in decor and layout
- The toilet may be separate
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace
- This accommodation is a duplex
- At the end of your stay, you can choose to clean up after yourself or if you don't feel like cleaning, opt to have it done for you for €29-€79
- Wi-Fi is available for 3€ for 30 minutes
- TV is available for €35 per week of €7 per night
- Bed linen is available for a fee of €7, towels are available for a fee of €7 or a kit of both towels and linens are available for €10
- Please note that this property is currently undergoing renovations until Fall 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.