Alcove Apartment for 6, Risoul
Find your own mountain paradise in Risoul and stay in the warm and cozy alcove apartment which is perfect for families or groups on a mountain getaway! Offering a great open living space, enjoy entertaining your group in the living room or on the beautiful private balcony or terrace. Offering proximity to amazing amenities, enjoy refreshing in the indoor heated pool and the convenience of stepping out right onto the ski area.
Retreat to the mountains and stay in the charming and simple alcove apartment, which is the perfect home base for your holiday in Risoul! Offering approx. 301 sq. ft. of space, this cozy accommodation is perfect for families or groups on a getaway to the mountains and provides you with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. After an exciting day in the mountains, enjoy lounging on the plush sofa in the open-concept living space while you watch the flatscreen TV (available for €35 per week of €7 per night) to unwind. Start your days off right and prepare delicious homecooked meals in the fitted and fully-equipped kitchen and enjoy them with your group in the lovely dining area.
2 guests will sleep soundly in the cozy sleeping alcove with bunk beds, while 2 can drift off to sleep on the sofabed and trundle bed in the living area. An additional sleeping area has a "bench-style" sofabed and trundle bed for 2 which is closed off from the main room by a sliding partition. A spacious and well-lit bathroom provides ample room for you to wind down from your day and get ready for the night ahead. Bed linen is available for a fee of €7, towels are available for a fee of €7 or a kit of both towels and linens are available for €10. Step out onto your own private balcony or terrace for a breath of fresh mountain air and to check the conditions for the day ahead!
This beautiful property is located at the Residences Castor & Pollux and is perfect for families or groups on a mountain getaway! The resort offers an array of amazing amenities for you to enjoy on your stay such as the gorgeous indoor heated pool, which is great for relaxing and refreshing in after a day in the mountains. In the winter, enjoy the convenience of ski lockers which are perfect for storing your rentals or personal equipment after your day on the slopes. Take comfort in knowing your skis will be waiting for you there!
Please note that a tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected upon check-in.
If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge.
Please also note that this property is currently undergoing renovations until Fall 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- This residence is pet-friendly, please inquire at the time of booking if you wish to bring your pet on holiday with you
- A tourist tax and damage deposit will be collected at check-in
- Please note that photos are representative and actual unit may differ in decor and layout
- The toilet may be separate
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to pay a tourist tax and a damage deposit of €300
- At the end of your stay, you can choose to clean up after yourself or if you don't feel like cleaning, opt to have it done for you for €29-€79
- Wi-Fi is available for 3€ for 30 minutes
- TV is available for €35 per week of €7 per night
- Bed linen is available for a fee of €7, towels are available for a fee of €7 or a kit of both towels and linens are available for €10
- Please note that this property is currently undergoing renovations until Fall 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause